L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106
Loreal Wear Infinite Quad- Desert Sunrise

4.8

Pretty colors. They're very blendable, perfect for everyday wear.

Adore this quad! Definitely can work as an everyday palette, and so underrated too. The lid color, which is sort of a neutral shimmery pink is so beautiful and what I love the most is how these shadows adhere to skin even without a primer. It says it's for blue eyes, but I have really dark brown eyes and I use this and have a gorgeous outcome, and some other reviews state that it works well on green eyes too, so I think it's safe to say this is suitable for all eye colors :)

Great quad! This quad is for 'blue eyes' but my eyes are dark brown and i have medium nc30 skin and it flatters me so much, i really love all the colors, especially the dark brown. I saw this quad in my bathroom(it is my sisters) and i was bored so i tryed it out, and wow, i really love it, i want to buy another for myself. these shadows are pigmented, just really suits my skintone, I'm sure it will look amazing on anyone. i think this is HG status for me :)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This quad is really quite amazing, I found it on the "made for me" eyes display at Ulta, this one is labeled 'For Blue Eyes" on the little clear window but I imagine anyone could pull this off although it did really flatter my blue eyes. This relly reminds me of 2 Chanel quads, Demure and Shimmering Dunes both of which I have and like but now I like this cheap little quad so much better! I even feel like the shadows have more pigment. The colors are finely milled and shimmery but not disco ball, there is a cream, a soft mauve, a medium brown and a darker brown. I'm a little in shock that this is so good and that I am actually reaching for it over all the high end fancy smancy stuff I own.