L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106

L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106
Loreal Wear Infinite Quad- Desert Sunrise

on 11/5/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have followed the application instructions on the back of this palette a few times, and everytime it looks complete whack. I have rated this product so high though because the darker brown colour works amazingly as an eyeliner on me. I'm really pale and I find it's not too harsh. It also works really well just on the bottom lash line with MAC's fluidline in BlackTrack on the top for a more dramatic look. Also, the pink shade looks pretty good my lids.

on 10/19/2010 10:07:00 PM

Wow, i am really impressed with this quad! I just picked this up on a whim and boy am I glad I did. It was labeled as being particularly for blue eyes and that is what caught my attention. It does just what it claims - very flattering against my fair skin and blue eyes and it makes my eye color pop. the colors are all quite daytime appropriate and it feels very smooth going on. The pigmentation i would say is about medium which is great for most of my purposes. I especially like the combo of the all over pinky-taupe color with the lighter brown in the crease. Overall i definitely recommend this quad for all the fair blue eyed beauties out there.