L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Quad in Desert Sunrise 106
Loreal Wear Infinite Quad- Desert Sunrise

4.7

Adore this quad! Definitely can work as an everyday palette, and so underrated too. The lid color, which is sort of a neutral shimmery pink is so beautiful and what I love the most is how these shadows adhere to skin even without a primer. It says it's for blue eyes, but I have really dark brown eyes and I use this and have a gorgeous outcome, and some other reviews state that it works well on green eyes too, so I think it's safe to say this is suitable for all eye colors :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a great pallet for daily use, it looks so natural! It's recommend for blue eyes but I think these colors would look stunning on green eyes too! The light brown eye shadow is particularly very natural looking, it's almost unreal. I'm very pale too, so eyeliner usually looks bad on me. So I love using the dark brown shadow as an on my bottom lash line instead!

What I don't like is the application instructions on the back. The way they recommend you wear the product is OK but you would probably be better off doing your thing. Also, the coverage is nothing special. It's not bad, but it's not super amazing either. Other then that, I love this product & will def be repurchasing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am in love with this product. It is amazing for us fair skinned, blue-eyed gals, and it looks great on other skin tones too. It is highly pigmented, very soft and smooth(a good kind of soft), great colors for everyday, easy to apply, long lasting and so much more!!