NOW European Clay Mask

No Image

on 12/15/2016 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have always struggled with my skin, new acne turning up on my face pretty much every day and my skin usually becoming oily again after using products within a couple of hours.

I bought this product because the Aztec clay mask was always out of stock. i used the Now mask the same as i would with my previous mask; 1/2 tbsp of powder and apple cider until preferred consistancy.The first time i tried it, i thought it was pretty good, but still thought the Aztec one was better because it was smoother to get on and pulsulated my face more. (i later figured out if i put in a smidge more apple cider it would glide on and if i left it on longer it would pulsulate the same as the Aztec one) But i have used this mask (the Now one) and now i love this more than the Aztec one. the Aztec one was good but i saw amazing results with 2-3 times of using the Now one, better results than with 5-6 time of using the Aztec mask.

Seriously this mask has changed my skin, i hope it never changes or my skin doesnt get used to it, because i love it so much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is sooo good! I mix this with honey, rosewater and a smidge of ACV. I do this once a week and it makes a huge difference as to whether I have a good or bad skin week. The consistency is really smooth, not grainy at all. Small blemishes disappear and large ones calm down and heal faster. I love this stuff and glad I don't have to pay a lot for spa quality results.

on 2/20/2009 8:15:00 AM

I found this little miracle worker at an organic foods co-op in White River Junction, Vermont and I cannot find it in NYC where I live. It is about $5 for 6oz, in powder form, it is like the more natural, powder version of the mighty green Queen Helene Mint Julep mask found in drugstores. It tightens and sucks out all the crap , then use your blackhead tool and voila...all gone! You can customize it with oils, creams , honey, yogurt, it simply rocks
Highly recommended.

on 3/20/2011 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I've been buying this for years. I can't believe I haven't written a glowing review for it yet. Well, here it comes; very economical, great for sensitive skin as it has only one ingredient in it, does what it's supposed to do without drying too much, my skin is better when I use it at least once a week followed by a hydrating mask or a thick moisturiser put on and blotted after 10 minutes, I get mine from the health store, always available there, good price, I always buy it. There we go. I strongly recommend it for everyone, people with oily skin can use it more frequently and for dry skin only once a week would suffice for a start, twice in summer, don't leave it too long though as it dries really hard, can be cleaned with almond or jojoba oil with softening effects or can be mixed with other oils for the desired result. A staple.