Skinceuticals Eye balm

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.6

on 12/26/2012 3:37:00 PM

I bought this based on the good reviews here but e product failed to impress me. it did go on nicely and it helped makeup stay put, it also didn't give me any millia, but other than that I didn't notice any visible difference to my under eye area. Maybe I expect too much from an eye cream but I'm still on a quest to find my HG eye cream

on 10/3/2011 9:33:00 AM

Oh, how I love this eye cream. It's unlike anything else I've ever tried. It's got the richest, creamiest texture, but it sinks right in and leaves the very delicate, skin around my eyes plump and well hydrated without leaving a greasy residue. There is also something about the consistency, it has like mica, or something illuminating in it. It's not sparkly, but shimmery. Maybe it's just me, but my eyes look instantly brightened when I use this. A little goes a long way. I use this in the A.M. and in the P.M. and I adore it. It doesn't sting or irritate my skin like so many other eye creams do. It's perfect in the warm weather, and even more perfect in the cold weather. Like the packaging, I prefer little jars because I can get every last dab of product out of it. The price is steep, but so worth the splurge! Loooooove it.

Update: While I do still think this is great, I have found eye creams better, and for less money.

on 10/25/2010 11:37:00 AM

I am on my 2nd jar of this...and love it! The jars last forever!!! Which is a good thing because it is rather pricey. I have definitely noticed a difference using this balm, my eyes are not as dry or puffy and my concealer goes on much smoother.

on 10/5/2010 7:48:00 AM

Realmente se nota una mejora en las ojeras desd ela primera aplicacin.Me ha sorprendido que se pudiera ver su efecto en tan poco tiempo.No puedo decir que sea el mejor del mundo pero sin duda, merece la pena probarlo.

on 2/20/2009 7:23:00 AM

i have not tried it as it is so expensive and i would like to know does it work for the puffiness and lines?
if you have tried, please, let me know as the product has got great ingredients and i have got sensitive, irritated and puffy eyes and i am desperately looking for something.