Skinceuticals Eye balm

4.5

on 9/14/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm bummed because I've finished my jar. I love this product but it's so expensive! The good thing is you only need to apply a tiny amount because of it's emollient nature. It's the first eye cream that really works on my dry and often puffy eyes - I can feel and see the difference. My skin just loves it. Make-up goes on beautifully too. Its meant for mature/aging skin so they've heaped plenty of goodness in it. I'm only 31 and don't quite fall into that category but this without a doubt is something I will repurchase when my budget allows for it.

The only downside apart from the price is the fact that it comes in a jar which according to the Cosmetic Cop may lead the product ingredients to lose its efficacy.

on 3/20/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As with all Skinceuticals products, the eye balm is mega-expensive. I was lucky to get a jar on e-bay - so I paid a little less than retail, but all in all it's a great product. Skinceuticals products WORK - and eye balm is no exception. Just be sure you need it (do you have dry/aging skin with lines/wrinkles in the eye area?).

A worthwhile investment.