Skinceuticals Eye balm

4.3

on 9/14/2011 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm bummed because I've finished my jar. I love this product but it's so expensive! The good thing is you only need to apply a tiny amount because of it's emollient nature. It's the first eye cream that really works on my dry and often puffy eyes - I can feel and see the difference. My skin just loves it. Make-up goes on beautifully too. Its meant for mature/aging skin so they've heaped plenty of goodness in it. I'm only 31 and don't quite fall into that category but this without a doubt is something I will repurchase when my budget allows for it.

The only downside apart from the price is the fact that it comes in a jar which according to the Cosmetic Cop may lead the product ingredients to lose its efficacy.

on 10/25/2010 11:37:00 AM

I am on my 2nd jar of this...and love it! The jars last forever!!! Which is a good thing because it is rather pricey. I have definitely noticed a difference using this balm, my eyes are not as dry or puffy and my concealer goes on much smoother.

on 10/5/2010 7:48:00 AM

Realmente se nota una mejora en las ojeras desd ela primera aplicacin.Me ha sorprendido que se pudiera ver su efecto en tan poco tiempo.No puedo decir que sea el mejor del mundo pero sin duda, merece la pena probarlo.

on 2/20/2009 7:23:00 AM

i have not tried it as it is so expensive and i would like to know does it work for the puffiness and lines?
if you have tried, please, let me know as the product has got great ingredients and i have got sensitive, irritated and puffy eyes and i am desperately looking for something.