Skinceuticals Eye balm

No Image

1 review

on 12/17/2010 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a free sample of this when I bought the Retexturing Activator. I must say I am a translator, so I have to work for long hours in front of the computer. I have irregular sleep hours - sometimes even no sleep at all! My laugh lines started to get visible this year, but the bigger problem was the dark circles and the puffiness. I can immediately get milia from a product, even Nuxe Nirvanesque (a mostly natural product for ages between 25-30) gave me milia. I got instantaneously result from this product, the dark circles were gone in my first week and the puffiness decreased about %70-80. But even better than this is the laugh lines diminishing visibly. It has a thick texture and I am using it very very carefully, so it does not become too heavy for me. But even the smallest amount makes the difference.
The package of the original size is a jar, which I don't find healthy. I won't use this product all the time, I think it is a bit too strong for me yet. However, I can use it as a treatment from time to time. I will update due to the developments.