Biosilk Silk Strate

Filtered by age: 25-29
Biosilk Silk Strate

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on clearance at ULTA yesterday and its going to be returned tomorrow. I thought this would be like silk therapy and leave my previously bleached strands feeling softer but it did nothing. I have coarse wavy over-processed hair that I normally wash at night before bed and I don't like sleeping with any products in my hair. So for me I need hair products to apply to dry hair in the morning; when I applied this to my dry hair it made my hair shine but left my locks feeling dry still. I will stick with using CHIs silk infusion. I also didn't like the texture and consistency of this product as it was too watery.

Moral of the story: Most items are on Clearance for a reason!

on 4/28/2003 8:21:00 PM

This stuff is amazing!! I love it!! I used to be completley dedicated to TiGi Control Freak, but since buying a Chi a few months ago, I decided to try the Farouk products that are specially made to use with it. This stuff is amazing and a must have for the days I blow out my hair. I also use Paul Mitchell Heat Seal, so I have not noticed the drying effect noted by other reviewers. This stuff is rather cashy though, $16 for a 11.5oz bottle, but I will pay the price. I have gotten the best results with this product by applying it section by section as I get ready to blow dry and when my hair is dry I shoot it with a blast of cool air, and this combination controls my crazy flyaways all day. This stuff is a new HG for me!

Wow, this stuff is amazing! My holy grail straightner used to be Clinique but this is my new fav. It leaves my hair strong, shiny, moisturized, silky and smells great too! :) This didn't weigh down my hair as much as the Clinique.

Popular Styling Products