Biosilk Silk Strate

Biosilk Silk Strate

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I've actually bought this stuff 3 times in a row. I like that it leaves my hair really smooth. I use it in conjunction with Silk Therapy and they work well together with a straghtening iron. My hair looks better when I use both products.

I am addicted to flat ironing/blow drying. This product stinks for me. It made my hair soft but super dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff works GRRREAT! I was kinda skeptic buying it at first, but then I realized I had my free stuff b/c of my Trade Secret card. So when I got home, I had to go to my little cousin's dance recital and you have to dress up for that. I washed my hair as usual and put this stuff in when my hair was damp. After blowdrying, it was soooo straight! The only part I had to flat iron was the back of my head which does weird flippy things. I love this stuff b/c my hair was so silky soft! This stuff doesn't take much so I'll have this bottle for a while!

on 5/28/2004 6:54:00 PM

This is a great straightener - it made my hair smooth, straight, and helps with frizzies. Not to mention that it has that divine Biosilk scent! I don't think this is the best straightening product out there, but it is very good!

on 4/28/2004 8:54:00 PM

I have straight hair and was looking for soemthing to make my hair ultra-straight/sleek. Doesn't work for me. It also appears to be making my hair drier when i use this.Overall useless. Will not rebuy, the original silk therapy is way better.

on 12/19/2002 1:25:00 PM

because my hair cannot live w/o biosilk's silk therapy, i thought i would give its "silk strate" a shot. i used it once and never touched it again. it didn't do anything to my hair (might have even made it more dry)...a definite waste of money IMO.

on 10/13/2001 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Another GREAT Biosilk product! I mix this with the Biosilk Glazing Gel and my naturally curly hair just loves it!