Revlon 24K Orange

Revlon 24K Orange

4.3

Love this lipstick! Love the formula and how moisturizing it is and it looks beautiful on my lips. This is a great spring or summer shade for someone who wants to go bright but does not want to go too bright on the lips. The sheen is amazing and I really think this will be my go to lip color for this upcoming spring season and also love the vintage classic packaging!

on 12/6/2014 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Brightens my complexin . sheer and feels light on my lips .

on 5/19/2014 8:30:00 PM

I have been wearing this brand for years. 24k Orange is indeed as name states, bright slightly frosty orangy red-its not actually orange like a safety cone or something. I find color to be very pretty and quite wearable. I am very pale with dark hair and blue eyes and I find that it suits me very well. I think it would be great on variety of skin tones and coloring.
another reviewer said it was sheer-I don't find it to be sheer at the slightest-its quite pigmented and lasts a long time.
I went through several tubes over the years and will definitely repurchase again

on 8/11/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

24K Orange is a sheer and slightly shimmery orange color with faintly gold shimmer so it should be wearable during the day and not so intimidating for many people. I'm a MAC NC45, Bobbi Brown Warm Almond and Fashion Fair Butterscotch.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous color! First time using Moon Drops. Yes, the scent is a bit much, but I got use to it. Oh the color! The "frost" finish actually gives the color some dimension and adds fullness to my pout. Usually I stay away from anything with this finish, but this really works beautifully. It's bright but soft at the same time. A definite spring/summer go-to color, but I know I will use this year round. I have fair skin with neutral undertones and it suits my coloring. I think this color can be tricky to wear and probably isn't universally flattering, so definitely see if you can try a swatch of it before buying!

This is also a great alternative to the bold red lipstick too. The color shows up like a pretty peachy color on my lips. It's a nice addition to my collection of nude lip colors. I like the retro-green case too. TRY IT!

on 4/9/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I bought this to compare the Orange Flip lipstick. I didn't catch the "Frost" finish on the label until I tried the 24K shade on. It's definitely lighter and more transparent than the cream Orange Flip, that's for sure. I have warm undertones, and they clashed with the color scheme of the 24K Orange. I think this is more suitable for people with cooler undertones. Overall, a good lipstick. It just didn't match me.

on 4/22/2011 9:30:00 PM

I read the reviews here and since like everyone else seems to be, I am into the coral orange look right now. Went to 3 CVSs and they were sold out of this color. Went to Rite Aid and yippee, they were having a sale on Revlon, so I got this and softsilver rose. This color is gorgeous! Softly frosted and so similar in tone to orange sherbet, and very pretty layered over Revlons other great color orange flip ( another hard to find) . I never thought I could wear orange lipstick, much less a frost, but ladies, try it! There is something so fresh and pretty and flattering about the orange family.
Hooked!
Plastic-ish taste, slight, but made me minus a point.

love this shade, looks awesome, my other favorite is apple polish similar but not as much orange

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Iv been looking for a good orange lipstick but i dont want to spend a lot on a expensive one just yet. so i pick this up. Its a alright orange. its not the shade i was looking for but its certainly not bad. Its pretty vibrant but not like neon or super bright. Its also a frost lipstick and i prefer a cream or a matte but its not too frosty so its ok. It looks better when you top it off with a lipgloss. Its staying power is good though and it doesn't feel drying on the lips.

on 12/23/2009 12:16:00 AM

Color is too orange for my complexion. I thought it would be a more wearable orange. However, if you're looking for orange lips this is for you! It's 'almost' acceptable. I think it could work for blondes. I'm a brunette.

Popular Lipsticks