no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/05/2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Body Rush in Coconut Craze!!! It moisturizes really well, and smells fabulous :)
Unfortunately, it has been discontinued :(
Why is it that, as soon as you find that perfect lotion with that perfect scent.... they go and get rid of it???
If I had known it was going to be discontinued, I would have stocked up. Now, I'm squeezing the life out of the tube I …

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

Nov/08/2009

This smells like heaven, its not that generic coconut scent- it smells like a tropical island. These cost 4 for $20 in Canada, which is great deal (works out to $5.00)........ I plan to purchase everything from the coconut line. This moisturizer is fantastic, its really moisturizing and the smell lingers for ages.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (342 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

Apr/25/2009

One of the best products for a great coconut smell! I know that coconut is thought to be a kind of run-of-the-mill scent, but the way VS mixed this one together is perfect. It's a uplifting tropical and makes me feel so girly and beachy!
I hope they never stop making this. This is definitely a winner.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesOther

Apr/05/2009

LOVE this! Smells amazing!! I love every Coconut Craze scented thing Victoria's Secret has haha Have both lotions, the body mist and the 3 in 1 wash! Definetly try it out its worth it if you like the smell of coconuts!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Feb/19/2009

Love this lush lotion. Delicious scent. The best coconut scent out there. It is so much better than anything else I've found. I'm going to stock up!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age44-55