OPI done out in deco

OPI done out in deco
done out in decodone out in decodone out in deco

4.6

on 6/21/2016 8:05:00 AM

This is a beautiful dusty lilac with a subtle shimmer. It applies easily in two coats and is a very flattering colour. It's an older OPI that's been long discontinued, but it's well worth picking up if you see it. My bottle is old but it still performs well. Love this.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Pros: Love love love. Two coats and it's still mostly on my nails 3 weeks later! Beautiful colour that I am in total lust/love with. This is my favourite polish!

Cons: Expensive, but worth it!

To Read all 91 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/18/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a really pretty, lavender creme. Itís a little more blue, than pink, on me, which I think keeps it from being too girly & sweet. I almost exclusively wear deep, vampy shades, so this is quite different for me, but in a good way. The application & coverage is good, itís opaque in 2 coats. The drying time and wear is reasonable. I get about 2-3 days before tip wear, and about 4-5 days before any chipping, but since itís a lighter color, its more forgiving to wear & tear (and therefore lower maintenance!) Itís a nice shade for warmer weather months. I know this was a part of a LE collection when I got it, I donít know if itís a part of OPIs regular lineup, or not. I have never finished up a bottle of nail polish, but I would repurchase, should I ever have the need.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color!!!!!! looks great on my skin tone... love it!

on 3/30/2011 10:29:00 PM

Like another poster said, got a manicure with this and then bought it right after! The gray tone in the lavender enables me to wear it to work with gray suits. However, this is my default color year round. I agree with other posters that the color is easy to put on and has great coverage. When I run out, I will buy another bottle.

Such a beautiful pale purple! Lasts a few days! Nice and creamy consistancy.

on 3/25/2011 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous light lavender colour with a creamy finish.
This is outstanding formulation, goes on evenly without streaking and I can get away with just one coat if I use a sheer (such as Significant Other Colour) over the top. If I apply 2 coats of DOID over a base coat it will last at least a week without chipping; when used on my toes it seems almost indestructible.
Great stuff and I would both buy again and reccommend to others.

on 2/13/2011 10:11:00 AM

I love DOID! Usually I prefer dark purples but this is the perfect light purple for me. Application was good, I don't recall any major streakiness. 2-3 coats are perfect for opacity. I love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Done out in Deco has been my most favorite nail polish color for the longest time! Even when I have another color on my nails, I'm itching to apply this one! I apply this color more than any other color I own, which explains why I'm almost out. Sadly no stores around me have it in stock (and I've looked everywhere!). Would you buy this product again? YES! I'm definitely repurchasing.
I apply three coats and the color is how I exactly like it. I like the consistency; not too runny or too thick. No topcoat or base coat and it still lasts. I'm not too good with describing colors, but here's how far I'll go with that: it's a dark lilac-y color with a cream finish. I'm pale-skinned and it looks great on. I love it!
The packaging got a 3 because the brush on the one I have has one little hair that sticks out and messes up the application. So I can use only one side of the brush. Why didn't I check before I bought it, I don't know!!
If you're checking here deciding whether to buy it or not, buy it!

on 12/15/2010 4:22:00 PM

Wow. I am impressed! I never really liked shades of purple or blue on my fingernails much... And when I got this, RIS, I turned my nose up to it and though "I'll never be using that". But I decided to give it and try...

It's wonderful! Perfect light pale purple shade, with a hint of gray in it. It applies evenly and smooth; oddly better than any other OPI I have used. It matches my NW15 skin tone so well! I definitely have a new favorite nail polish now! :-)

Popular Polishes