Cosmence Stylo Lift Rides

No Image

4.7

on 7/28/2003 10:21:00 AM

As a pharmaceutical rep, I'm skeptical when cosmetics make medical claims about products. But I got this free when I purchased a shower gel, and I thought, why not try it since 2 other reviewers claimed it works. Well, I have to agree with them. It actually works, and I can't determine why from the ingredient list. It diminished the fine lines under my eyes so makeup doesn't sit in there. The effect lasts about 24 hours!

on 2/26/2003 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A little pricey, but I swear this erases any trace of a line from the corners of my mouth. Sometimes, I'll spy a little one creeping up, trace the line with this pen, and the next day, it's gone. I've had a little more trouble getting rid of the deep furrows between my eyes, but it's a handy item to have around, especially with all the get-one-free specials in the CCB-Paris catalog!

on 7/9/2002 6:43:00 PM

This is an interesting product, a gel dispensed through a pen on to a brush applicator, in the manner of Stila Lipglazes. You paint it on to your undereye wrinkles, and it is supposed to 'lift' them. I don't know if the effect is merely optical, but it does actually work, instantly, and the effect lasts several hours. You don't get much product for your money, though.