4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I only allow myself one powderblush for my minalist makeup kit. The last two I bought over the last seven years have been discountinued.... this Aplum Shade is my new holy grail! I love that it is the perfect shade for my skin tone and is build able from every thing from “Saturday morning errand look to daily office no makeup look to special event look” .. Easy to use as well, even the small brush it comes with manages well . No need to reapply throughout the workday. very happy, I have used By Terry and La Prairie in the past. I wear NW 10 in the La Prairie Foundations. And Fair01 in the Stila Hide and Chic Foundation

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

This is a beautiful blush and I really like it because it just looks so pretty on. About me NW20, NARS Monte Blanc, YSL BR20, blonde hair, and green eyes. This shade goes really well with my complection which is very cool toned. This goes on so smooth and builds up with no problems. It almost looks seamless with my skin. It just looks natural and not over done. This lasted from morning till night without a touchup. So, I got a good 8 hours and I touch my cheeks a lot. Aplum goes on really smooth and I like to use my Yachiyo to apply this. It doesn't kick up powder and a little goes a long way but it doesn't go on heavy where I have to blend it like crazy. I would most definitely but more blushes from this line. It hasn't broken me out either and I like how it's matte but goes on sheer, natural, and not flat. Recommended!

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I love this. I got it and "Meil Glace" in a tiny duo. I know it's prob not the best, but I use it for eye-shadow as well. It never irritates my skin as so many other shadows and blushes do. It goes on smoothly with zero grit. The finish is very light and no sparkle (of course). I find it's a very sophisticated and subtle look which I use, maybe once a wk for the office / day. I adore Lancome anything and will def re-purchase. Altho, I've had this for about 3.5 years and still have a decent amount of product left. Pricey I know, but worth every cent!

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

5 years ago

Aplum is a soft, dusky plummy mauve without any shimmer. This is a subtle yet sophisticated shade that looks incredibly natural on my medium tan skin and especially lovely in the winter months. It's oil-free, long-wearing, and comes in beautiful black mirrored compact.

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

I got this as a sample from lancome-usa.com and thought it would break me out since Lancome is not known for using natural ingredients and you know, all that hype. However, I have never broke out from it and it even has less comedogenic ingredients than Tarte clay blush - my all time favorite. Check this out ladies: cosdna.com Pros: natural, subtle, blends well, lasts pretty decent amount of time Cons: nothing really!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

This came in a GWP and I've been using it every day for two weeks. I prefer it to my two other plums--Clinique's Plum Gorgeous and Smoldering Plum--because it's a little lighter and therefore brighter. It's also buildable, so I can't make a mistake. Aplum is a mauve with enough brown to be suitable for warm skintones. My only complaint is I find it hard to open the compact. I really have to dig my nails in and worry about my manicure. Whether this compact style is the same for the regular size or just for the GWP sample size, I don't know.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I have been using this blush in Aplum for many years. When you find something that works, I guess it is safe to stick with it! I love the light and smooth look of this, particularly when worn over the pressed powder. It feels like you are not wearing any makeup at all. This is a great shade ofr everday wear. I suppose if you were going out at night, you can just brush on a few more strokes to add additional color.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesOther

8 years ago

I got this blush in Aplum as part off GWP recently. It was a choice between this blush and an eyeshadow quad. Since i have more than enough eyeshadows (including 3 quad Lancome GWP) I chose the blush, since I only have 3 blushes from NARS that I use regularly. I love this blush. I think the color is absolutely perfect for me, it is so subtle it looks like a natural cheek color rather than looking like I'm wearing blush. I would definitely purchase this again when I run out of it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is a beautiful plum-rose color. I have very dark brown hair and eyes and light skin. I think this blush is beautiful on fair skin. I used to wear very sheer light pinks, but I like this best when wearing darker lipsticks. It's light but buildable.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

Finding a blush for me is very difficult for the following reasons: - makes me look hot - makes it look like I have rosacea or redness on my cheeks, which is really annoying when I spend time covering up any redness with foundation/powder - doesn't last long enough - must be glitter-free, otherwise I look sparkly, greasy, and my pores are emphasized I don't have any of those issues with this cool toned mauve/plum/pink blush. The color payoff is good, and it is pretty long lasting. Very smooth and finely milled product, no glitter/shimmer whatsoever. Shows up true to color. After using this, I was able to realize a real difference between a quality blush, such as this one, and a cheaper one. No redness issues with this either - I find that a lot of blushes that are plum, pink, or peach are red-based, especially from MAC, so that when I apply them, my cheeks look red or like they are burning. Also, those were too sheer, so it added a sheer wash of red, but still didn't look like blush. Anyways, this is somewhat pricey, but it lasts a long time (over a year I'd say) so it's worth it for what you get. I have repurchased this about 4 times, and have recently tried out the shade 'Rose Fresque' and am liking that as well. Rose Fresque is lighter/brighter, not as cool toned, and more pink than Aplum. It is also glitter/sparkle free.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age19-24