Smashbox O-Plump

Smashbox O-Plump

3.9

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Peppermint Oil, Avocado Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Spearmint Extract, Wintergreen Leaf Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum, Phaeodactylum Tricornotum Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Soybean Oil, Ginger Root Oil, Methyl Nicotinate. May Contain: Red 27

on 10/5/2017 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I buy a lip plumper, I'm expecting it to plump my lips..I'm not looking for a gloss or a lip tint. This product did not plump at all. It has a pinkish tint to it, but not one that I particularly liked. Not too sticky either.

on 9/21/2017 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't notice any colour at all with this but I do like the way it makes my lips look. I get some mild plumping, enough to fill out the lines in my lips and makes them look smoother. I like how slick and comfortable this is to wear and I actually like the mild tingling/burning sensation. I love the packaging, an angled tip applicator is my fav. Would repurchase.

on 10/30/2016 12:40:00 AM

personally I adore this lip plumper, didn't notice much difference in the actual size of my lips but the colour was very nice and glossy! it says exactly what it said it would do on the package! there is a slight burn at the start but it is not uncomfortable and actually feels quite nice!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This tastes like table pepper lol it gets on ur tongue & down ur throat but that u get used to it, I don't think a 2nd thought about it now but it's not what I'm used to (MAC lipstick/Lipglass mainly which are yummy vanilla--I wouldn't go so far as to say it's gross but might be considered mildly unpleasant by some, until u get into plumping glosses I like that comment like an addict LOL u will crave the burn, I think it is nice!). Interesting how plumping glosses vary from brand. I have NYX/TF Lip Injection/MAC Plushglass et al. I find this gloss leaves a beautiful sheer pinky color. I'm addicted to this gloss too I love the plump lip trout pout w/o getting actual Juviderm/fillers I do think plumping glosses work! Maybe not as huge as fillers but a noticeable result. This is $25 I've got the reg O too & the O blush is on order. I'm not the world's biggest Smashbox fan I think line is overpriced IMO. But this gloss is SO WORTH IT!

Didn't like the regular o gloss.. This stuff is da bomb I love the color & plumping technology

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first time using a lip plumper and upon applying my initial reaction is ouch! Boy does this stuff burn. I considered just wiping it off but after half an hour the sensation started to wear off. My lips have turned a lovely rosy shade of pink and they do look bigger but only slightly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I haven't found that this does what it claims to, but then again, I didn't really expect it. I still love this gloss... I like the tingly mintiness, it gives the perfect amount of shine, and it really lasts.

on 8/25/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have tried many lip plump glosses and this is the only one that I've found that works relatively well. When I first apply it, I can feel it and see it working almost instantly. It also gives my lips a dark pink colour. However after using it for a long period of time I didn't notice it working as much, so I didn't use it for about a month now it works just as well as it did when I first bought it. I do think it is a little expensive for the size of tube that it comes in but it does last a long time.

on 7/31/2012 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Not the worst ever but I have yet to have a plumper actually work. I have taken pictures and my lips look the same.

I don't care much for the tingle/burning feeling. Pardon the vulgar description I am about to use, but it feels like my lips are getting a UTI.

The packaging reminds me of Blistex tube in terms of usability.

Definitely overrated in my opinion, if plumpers work on you, then you could try this, but I really do not think it is worth the price.

on 1/20/2012 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Gorgeous stuff. Plumper with a natural colour, finally!
This gloss goes on clear, but give it 2 minutes and it will find the perfect pink for your lips, your-lips-but-better-pink.
I don't mind that it doesn't have major plump, as I haven't found a product that does that yet.
Perfect for everyday, definite repurchase.