OPI Suzi & The Lifeguard

OPI Suzi and the Lifeguard

3.9

on 5/20/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

very lovely pink. it is milky pink, lasts a really long time. 1 -2 coats give different look, depending how deep you want the color to be. 1 coat is clearer, 2 coats is milky cream pink looking.

on 11/18/2013 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

To whomever's nails are in that first picture, I envy you! This is such a fantastic color, but looks neutral on my skin! Virtually no pink comes through when I have this on, which is a shame because this is one of my favorite OPI colors.

This is the perfect pink for me. It is not too baby pink, and has a bit of a mauve undertone, with just a hint of shimmer. I used three coats, but probably could have gotten away with two, and then a coat of Poshe on top. I think this is a very elegant, but still not too stuffy, kind of a polish.

on 4/30/2012 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm surprised so many people dislike this polish, I think it's pretty and very feminine (perhaps stereotypically so). I'm taking off a lippie because I think a similar color could definitely be found in another brand for cheaper.

Suzi & the Lifeguard is a bright, shimmery, baby pink polish that's interesting to look at but toned down enough for work. The color payoff was great, so I only needed two layers to get full opacity (three if you're paranoid). Also, for an OPI color, it dries quite fast so the other clumsy girls like me who tend to knock their fingernails into everything can rejoice.

I can see myself using this at any time for year for any occasion since I love pinks. It's more noticeable than nude colors but not in-your-face. That being said, it does remind me the bright pinks that young girls are drawn to, so if you want a more mature color, I'd avoid this one.

I love the color its very pretty and subtle. Yes the color is very generic, you can find this color in pretty much any nail polish company's lineup. It's a light shimmery pink, and for an opaque look needs two probably three coats.

Find this pretty good to cover up poor toenails. It looks somewhat transparent when single coated and I cover over with Nails for Men by Orly for a even matte finish. Almost looks natural when it gets broke in. I wear this with sandals and at the beach

on 8/9/2011 9:00:00 PM

I agree with the other posters that this color looks better with a tan. There's a flatness to the shade I didn't notice looking at the bottle. It's and OK shade, but not a fav.

on 6/11/2011 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A pretty pale pink with shimmers, almost on the frosty/pearly side. I do like the colour as I'm a fan of pinks! No problem with the application and I like how this polish is rather opaque, at least compared to other OPI pinks I've had experience with.

on 2/22/2012 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Have used over half of this opaque pale pink color - shiny,
not matte, no glitter, no opalesque. A great light pink.
What it sounds like OPI by Sephora's reviewers were looking for.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this polish - but I am a big pink fan.

It is a pale pink - but not too pale. Im my opinion it is not pale enough for a french manicure. I think white tips with this does not look right. So best to wear by itself.

I did not think it was too sheer - but you do need 2 or 3 coats to get the bottle colour

Popular Polishes