3.1

price range

Reviews

1.0

6 years ago

Terrible. My hair is frizzier than it was before use. Do not waste your money on this crap. All of their products are highly underwhelming and very overpriced. Too bad.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesOther

2.0

7 years ago

So glad to know this worked for so many, but it didn't suit me at all. Every time I open the bottle, the smell 'bout knocks me over in the worst possible way. The smell aside - because I'll survive a stink if everything else works - the product left my hair gummy and without shine or much hold. Right now, I'm doing way better with Lottabody (Lotta Body?) for an absolute fraction of the price.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

8 years ago

I really thought that this product would work and I used it when I was younger. Maybe I just didn't notice this but while it did make my curls into perfect ringlets whether I blew it dry or let it air dry it left my curls crunchy and the top, although frizz free, hard. The bottle was easy to use and the product smelled really good. But that isn't enough for me to rationalize spending that amount of money on this product.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

8 years ago

While I do love this No Frizz Wave Shaping Curl Defining for Medium to Thick Hair, they no longer make this particular formula. Now they only have Nourishing Styling Cream which does absolutely nothing for my very curly hair. I called them to inquire about the change and apparently they removed the holding properties to accommodate a larger group. Well, when I used this new formula, my hair looked like a used Q tip. Needless to say I returned it and won't be buying any of their other products again unless they bring the styling formula back. Beware when you make a purchase, note that it is not the same product.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

1.0

9 years ago

I am so skeptical of anything that says it will make my curly, super-frizzy hair shiny and frizz-free. I thought because this is designed by scientists (and is insanely expensive,) it would actually work. Nevertheless, I bought the 2 oz. size to test it out. And of course, it didn't magically make my frizz go away. I even used it with the shampoo/conditioner surprise sample they sent with it. The lid also broke off, and it made my hair a bit oily, even though they say "Be generous—the more you use, the better the results."

About reviewer (37 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I really like this. I use it as a leave in conditioner under my styling products. My curls actually look like curls instead of monsters and I can run my fingers through my hair without getting my hand stuck. It smells super fresh, too. It's sort of pricey, but I always keep coming back to it. Maybe it's just me, but I've cut my fingers a number of times on the cap when its seperated from the bottle. For the price, I wasn't expecting the cap to come off so easily on every bottle I've had.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

10 years ago

This is AMAZING. I have Keratin Complex in my hair, so I look for products that can keep my natural waves without making them limp or frizzy. I use this right after the shower and OMG, my hair dries in the chicest waves ever. Sometimes, it looks a bit too curly, so I run a flat iron through my hair. I really, really love it. I tried it the other night mixed with another product and it didn't hold up well, so I'd suggest using it alone, on wet hair and letting it air dry.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

10 years ago

Okay this has changed my life...seriously people!! I have wavey somewhat curly fine hair that instantly fuzz's up if humidity even looks at it! It never stays pin straight when I straighten it, even with the best flat irons out there and it never has nice smooth curls that are crisp free and soft. So needless to say I was hesitant....NOTHING works! But I am completely stunned at how this has changed my hair entirely. Used on my damp hair I work it through as per directions then air dry and voila, super soft, smooth waves and curls that are frizz free and moisturized without any crispy feeling whatsoever! I love, love, LOVE it when I flat iron...my hair is poker straight and soft with not a single fly away and it feels like I have nothing in my hair at all! Where it really shines is in humidity, it holds like a hot dam! I cannot say enough great things about this product! I have since purchased 2 more items and can't wait for them to arrive!!!!

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

10 years ago

My little girl has curly hair which has been a mess lately .....I have tried numerous product lines from drug store to high end, and finally settled on Ouidad ....... I also wanted to start her on a styling product to help her curls and took a leap of faith and settled on Living Proof No Frizz Wave Shaping Curl Cream and was very pleased on how her hair turned out ....... I was so impressed that I washed my hair with Ouidad and added some Living Proof and shine serum on my wet hair and just allowed my hair to air dry and was quite surprised that my hair which is more on the wavy side looked really good ...... I normally use a few different styling products to get my hair to look how I want it, and was surprised that that the No Frizz Wave Shaping Curl Definition Cream worked alone ..... I am scratching my head though, as in the reviews I keep reading how this product smells so gross, but yet, mine smells pretty mild in the bottle and completely disappeared once I put some on my wet hair, nor do I smell anything now once my hair dries ....... I also did not have issue with dryness nor crunchy hair ....... my little girl's hair is curly and mine is wavy and this product worked great for both our different hair types, especially my daughter, in that her hair was frizz-free, and her curls were more looser and defined (she normally hates her curls, but since using Ouidad and Living Proof, she is happy with her hair.)

About reviewer (457 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

10 years ago

I've been using this product for a few months now and I really like it. It doesn't weigh down my hair at all, it helps smooth my frizz and does a great job of defining my curls. Not too many curl defining products gives you good "2nd day hair" but this product is great for that. It is very expensive for the amount you get, but they have a larger size that is twice as much product for $10 dollars more, which is what I'll be purchasing next since I'm all out. I've noticed that with my curly/wavy hair, I can't use the same product everyday or else my hair gets used to it and it doesn't work. So I have 3 products that I use in rotation (Living Proof, MOP C-Curl, and Bumble & Bumble).

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29