Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 7/4/2016 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this foundation! I have no idea why I haven't tried Clinique foundations sooner. I have dry to combination dry skin. I have always liked BB creams or a very sheer foundation with a dewy finish for this reason. I got a little sample and tested it out and had to immediately pick it up! It has the most natural finish. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It evens out my skin tone like no other. It lasts through a full work day... I have no bad reviews. I would consider this a medium coverage that isn't quite buildable but is phenomenonal nonetheless. Not to mention it has an amazing shade range! It is a natural satin finish.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It was one of my first foundations. If you're looking for little coverage, this is for you. I might have not liked it as much because I bought it in the summer and was too dark for my skin after time.

To Read all 655 Reviews, Login or Join

I have been using this for years and have never had any skin reactions. It reminds me of the redness correction which I also use but find it to be lighter. Contains SPF 15. Sometimes I wear alone without powder or blush and it has really good coverage. Remember to match your skin color before you buy and you will find the perfect shade. I always ask an associate because it's so hard for me to range what matches.

on 6/17/2016 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I feel that the sales assistants are a liability, you need to go in with some idea. I say this as I have never been matched correctly, mac/bobbi brown/bare minerals and clinique.

I bought this when I was feeling quite down.
I sat down was colour matched and I kinda slept walked into the purchase.

When I trialed it over a wk later, it was too dark, and too red for my skintone. Bleh, I tried to make it work but really no. It became really shiny after a few hours of wear. It didn't cause breakouts. Regulated to the makeup grave yard of the drawer....

Since treating my skin well over the last few months, my skintone has evened out and is a shade lighter than when I was matched. Ha!

I have a sunscreen that is great in all ways except a slight white cast. I mixed 2 drops of this with the SS. Rubbed it in with my fingers, boooom. Satin matte finish, slight blur of imperfections and no cast, at all. No transfer, that I noticed.

I have made my own BB cream!! I would still need a concealer for a pulled together look but the texture of my skin could shine and the slight coverage makes this a no makeup look that warms my face. In the winter this will be too dark again but for now, ok.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is simply my holy grail foundation at the moment. I only use a tiny little bit, and blend it over my face using a damp beauty blender, and it looks so amazing on me from the moment I apply it until I wash it off. The finish is not really dewy, but more glowy, and it evens out my complexion beautifully and feels really nice on my skin throughout the day. Less is more with this product, as I would consider it medium coverage.

My skin is very dry and sensitive, so I use a heavy moisturiser underneath. This blends very easily and blurs the few fine lines that I have, without feeling too heavy and mask like. It does not feel drying either, which is very important to me. It looks good from the moment I put it on, until I wash it off. Even though it has spf, it photographs really well too, at least on me.

The packaging is genius! Travel friendly and a squeeze tube that easily control how much product I need.

As mentioned earlier, this is holy grail for me, and I am so happy I accidentally stumbled across this, because if I only had to choose ONE foundation out of all the ones I have tried (20+), this would be the one. And it is not that expensive either.

on 6/1/2016 8:27:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Started using this after horrible reaction to neutrogena foundation. The coverage is medium and build able. It does not oxidize in the summer heat. It deals soft like a lotion rather than foundation. I put too much one one day and it felt and looked greasy like sunscreen. A little goes a long way. I get the best blending using my fingers. It isn't making me break out. I am still clearing up from the bad neutrogena reaction. This covers the scars and bumps that are still there as well as any foundation can. I use number 04. It has a golden/yellowish undertone which is perfect for my skin. Only suggestion is don't put on too much. If you are getting greasy from it try using less.

If you do experience oxidation with this I suggest it may be your powder and not the foundation. I tried using this with my favorite too faced powder and I turned orange. Now using it with clinique pressed powder in same color and no oxidation.

on 5/28/2016 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Warm

UPDATE: I stopped using this foundation, it became too oily/greasy, i tried to set it with powder but did not really work. i did like the texture and finish though, but i don't like the fact that it transfer soo easily. not a foundation for hot weather.

i'm on day 4 of testing this foundation and i love it. i'm deep dark skin and the shade expresso is okay for me when i put a lighter powder on top. the why i'm giving it 4 lipsticks instead of 5 is that it oxidize badly, my solution to it was mixing it with the l'oreal magic lumi primer and it works great. i have very sensitive skin and acne prone skin but after 4 days i'm very pleased with this foundation, i really love it after trying many other brand name foundation. the coverage also is okay, i would say sheer to medium.
i also have combo skin with oily T zone and dry on the rest i mean very dry with dry patches. its kind of too luminous / oily on the skin though.

on 5/27/2016 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was between this and the redness solutions, they're very similar: both have a natural matte finish but not too dry, spf15, medium coverage that looks nice. but I ended up buying the redness solution because it covers redness better. My shade in this would be 03 ivory I'm an NC20 girl for reference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I dont really like it. when requesting for trial, i've told the SA that i want a light colour skin tone.. I dont want her to give me a warmer skin tone like most of the other SA. still she gave me number 5. and it is too dark for my skin. it is sticky after a few hours. i dont understand it.. they said it is for oily / combination skin. but still it feels so sticky.

Love this foundation!! It gives me moderate coverage (I use concealer for blemishes). Feels light weight. It does feel greasy if you don't set it with powder. I set it with the Clinique blended powder which also helps it last most of the day. I've found that a lot of foundations will make my skin look dull and aged but this one brightens my skin, doesn't get cakey, and makes my skin just look like healthy skin. I am planning on using this on my wedding day - enough said!