Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15
Even Better Makeup SPF 15Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 2/4/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm new to the high end foundation game. I got color matched and recommended this foundation by a sephora Mua because I wasn't willing to spend more than 30 on foundation. I loved the color, texture and coverage. That being said, by mid day it was like nothing was there! It also creased. I don't touch my face, and I do the whole primer/setting routine. Lastly, I HATE THE BOTTLE! It's so hard to control how much product comes out, and for $29 I don't wanna waste a drop.

on 1/5/2017 11:18:00 AM

I like the texture when i first put it on. I used my beauty sponge. I used the same routine as the other foundation, i dont have oil skin. But somehow this foundation glide off my face after like 3 hours. Hmm i love Clinique skin care, but this foundation maybe not.

on 12/29/2016 9:27:00 AM

I find I keep coming back to this foundation. It's so easy to apply with a very good medium coverage. I find its long lasting too however it does need a good setting powder which has to be topped up throughout the day. The most important thing for me is that this foundation doesn't cause any breakouts.

on 12/25/2016 9:59:00 PM

I love this foundation! I am just on the hunt for a good setting powder to put on top. A little goes a long way

on 12/25/2016 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many foundations from low end to higher end and I have to say I'm really liking this one! It has a nice soft creamy feel to it and looks somewhat natural not heavy caked on like some of them tend to do but enough to smooth the face and leave it looking fresh. The SA gave me 2 different color samples and was not pushy at all, although I will be going back to get a full size. I am still using alittle NARS for under eyes as I was told different foundations for undereyes. The price is extremely fair for this product as well. I gave 4 lips only due to the fact I haven't yet wore it enough to tell if it will stay on an entire work day. So far I'm impressed! Their is a reason Clinique has been around so long! ***Update wore this for a 8 hr work day and this make up stayed on for me I also had used alittle bronzer to set it as well, I have not used anyth besides this since I got it, it blows Bobbi Browns foundation away and is much more affordable**

on 12/19/2016 11:47:00 PM

The L'Oréal foundation I used for years was discontinued so I headed for the Clinique counter. They recommended the Even Better and I love it. Makes my face feel smooth and looks glowy. I also like that it has SPF and no odor.

on 11/20/2016 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I gave this foundation another try because everyone keeps raving about, but no. It doesn't look good on me. Probably because I'm spoiled after having used foundations that are more moisturizing, more natural looking and also long lasting.
The problem is that it highlights the texture of my skin and this not in a good way, even EL Double Wear looks better on me. The other problem are the shades. Alabaster is still too orange on me and Linen too yellow. Anything else is just too dark.
This is a bit disappointing as I usually had good experiences with Clinique foundations and my favorites of all times were Superfit and Pore Refining foundations, sadly both discontinued.

on 11/18/2016 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using Nars for years, mixing 2 products to get a good color match. I finally came to my senses and decided to try something else. My skin is combination oily. The color match is perfect and the price is right. The coverage is a little heavier than what I am use to. I use a wet beauty blender to apply it a litter lighter. I don't feel this foundation on my face, it keeps the oiliness at bay and last all day.

on 10/12/2016 10:07:00 AM

This is my new favorite foundation! I use to wear MAC's Matchmaster and Marc Jacobs genius gel, I like this one so much more. 1. I love how natural and beautiful my skin looks in this, it does not give me dry patches, and blends so well with my skin. 2. The price is awesome for an awesome product. 3. I find that this foundation lasts really well throughout the day. I work 6 hours, and by the time i am home my makeup still looks good! I would definitely recommend!

on 9/3/2016 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am on the hunt for "the foundation". About me: I am in the older age category, but still have a nice complexion, nothing major to cover up, just want something to even skin tone and give me a nice pulled together look. Admittedly, I am really out to sea in this search as I have gotten away with using cheap drug store makeup for decades...and even then, I do not use on a daily basis. Lately, however, I am wanting some sophistication and dare I say it...perfection. ugh. Ok, cutting to the chase, I started my hunt with the Clinique Even Better as it is my 31 year old daughters favorite. Obtained a sample in the 02, 03 shades. The coverage is medium to full, the texture is somewhat tacky. ( None of my L'Oreal was ever like this.LOL.) Once applied--I use my fingers and a kabuki brush--it looks dewy, heavy and well, I just didn't like it. It felt very uncomfortable, like every pore was getting plugged. I wore for several hours today, and glanced in the mirror. It looked so bad. It looked oily, settled into lines, and made me look haggard. I hate to bag on this product completely as it seems quality, just does not do me any favors.