Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15
Even Better Makeup SPF 15Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Gives good coverage but feels very sticky on my face and I can't stand the smell which I continued to be able to smell throughout the day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently started having issues with acne and tried out Clinique again as I used to use Clinique foundactions as a teenager. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good these are and comparatively inexpensive. I got a shade that's slightly too dark so I mix this with my Lancome 24 hour foundation which is a bit too light. I apply with my Beauty Blender like sponge and this looks great. Just like my skin but better. Stays on quite well during my 10 hour work days but some of that may be attributed to the Lancome foundation. Overall I'm super pleased.

on 2/21/2017 11:39:00 AM

Well well well....who knew! This foundation is incredible. I was at Sephora and the Clinique rep was there that day. I stopped her to ask what she was wearing. Not knowing she worked for Clinique. Long/short she picked Linen for me which was really nice. But I went back and tried Alabaster - pure winner. This foundation makes your skin look smooth. Like Guerlain sat on top, beautiful but it didn't hug my skin like this one. I am radiant and smooth and I am amazed! I have used GA, Nars, Natasha D, Guerlain, Chanel, Mac Face & Body....this is by far my current favourite! Do yourself a favour and test this total gem! The fact it has SPF 15 is just helpful too. Although, I wear a stronger one underneath...Elta...and my skin still looks great with all the layering. I hydrate with a Serum and Moisturize (some rich cream, EL sample) sunscreen, eye cream...then a liquid glow (Shu or Algenist...or whatever I have)...then Clinique. Voila! I am in my mid forties...combo skin. Sensitive and breakout prone....love Vit C and Vit A.

on 2/4/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm new to the high end foundation game. I got color matched and recommended this foundation by a sephora Mua because I wasn't willing to spend more than 30 on foundation. I loved the color, texture and coverage. That being said, by mid day it was like nothing was there! It also creased. I don't touch my face, and I do the whole primer/setting routine. Lastly, I HATE THE BOTTLE! It's so hard to control how much product comes out, and for $29 I don't wanna waste a drop.

on 1/5/2017 11:18:00 AM

I like the texture when i first put it on. I used my beauty sponge. I used the same routine as the other foundation, i dont have oil skin. But somehow this foundation glide off my face after like 3 hours. Hmm i love Clinique skin care, but this foundation maybe not.

on 12/29/2016 9:27:00 AM

I find I keep coming back to this foundation. It's so easy to apply with a very good medium coverage. I find its long lasting too however it does need a good setting powder which has to be topped up throughout the day. The most important thing for me is that this foundation doesn't cause any breakouts.

on 12/25/2016 9:59:00 PM

I love this foundation! I am just on the hunt for a good setting powder to put on top. A little goes a long way

on 12/25/2016 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many foundations from low end to higher end and I have to say I'm really liking this one! It has a nice soft creamy feel to it and looks somewhat natural not heavy caked on like some of them tend to do but enough to smooth the face and leave it looking fresh. The SA gave me 2 different color samples and was not pushy at all, although I will be going back to get a full size. I am still using alittle NARS for under eyes as I was told different foundations for undereyes. The price is extremely fair for this product as well. I gave 4 lips only due to the fact I haven't yet wore it enough to tell if it will stay on an entire work day. So far I'm impressed! Their is a reason Clinique has been around so long! ***Update wore this for a 8 hr work day and this make up stayed on for me I also had used alittle bronzer to set it as well, I have not used anyth besides this since I got it, it blows Bobbi Browns foundation away and is much more affordable**

on 12/19/2016 11:47:00 PM

The L'Oréal foundation I used for years was discontinued so I headed for the Clinique counter. They recommended the Even Better and I love it. Makes my face feel smooth and looks glowy. I also like that it has SPF and no odor.

on 11/20/2016 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I gave this foundation another try because everyone keeps raving about, but no. It doesn't look good on me. Probably because I'm spoiled after having used foundations that are more moisturizing, more natural looking and also long lasting.
The problem is that it highlights the texture of my skin and this not in a good way, even EL Double Wear looks better on me. The other problem are the shades. Alabaster is still too orange on me and Linen too yellow. Anything else is just too dark.
This is a bit disappointing as I usually had good experiences with Clinique foundations and my favorites of all times were Superfit and Pore Refining foundations, sadly both discontinued.