Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15
Even Better Makeup SPF 15Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 10/8/2017 2:23:00 PM

This is a light to medium coverage foundation.If you have blemishes that you want to cover, chose something else.If you have skin that lacks freshness with uneven tones and pores(like me)give this a try!It makes the skin look really fresh and shimmering without being dewy(I avoid dewy foundations cause they make my skin look like it is oily), you feel it very light and it gives a very natural result, but definitely so good that you can use it even for a night out make up.The duration is so so, it started melted on my face after 4 hours(but I didn't use primer or powder).What is impressive is that my blush and highlighter looked so much better on it, than on my previous foundation which was Matt and heavy.I would try other similar products but this doesn't mean I wouldn't buy it again.

This review is based on the first time I used the product today. I totally loved the effect on my skin, and where I normally need to blot (when I use other foundations), I haven't felt the need to do so for this foundation. Gives my skin a matte effect but with a slight glow (but not shiny, if you know what I mean). It says it has skin caring properties, which I hope are true. I will continue to check and will revise my review here if needed. I just love its effect on my aging skin.

on 8/22/2017 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure why people don't love this foundation?

I have been using Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 for many years, so many, I'm not sure when I started! It is one of the only foundations on the planet that doesn't cause breakouts and that has an SPF that my skin can tolerate. I cannot use anything with octrocrylene and it seems every brand is headed in that direction.

For me, this foundation provides a smooth coverage on the thicker side. Many times, I will mix it with Cover Girl BB cream to sort of lighten the foundation and it makes the foundation last a LONG time.

I have hazel eyes and brown/blonde hair with light olive skin. I use the neutral shade. In the summer, sometimes I mix it up and use golden neutral mixed with sunscreen or moisturizer. The shades can be tricky, so it is helpful to go to a counter or be prepared to possibly exchange the shade.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a long overdue review cos I have used 5 bottles of this foundation! Lol !! I have repurchased this product in multiple shades cos just one is not enough. I am nc30 in Mac for your reference but have neutral skin tone. I have porcelain beige , cream beige, beige, neutral and sand. All of these shades work on me ( although none are exact match) and I like to mix them up. The shades - beige, neutral and porcelain are darker than my skin while cream beige is lighter than my skin. I prefer to have a darker face than lighter so I never use cream beige on its own. want to try 'butterscotch' but both in Singapore and places in US I was in, never have this shade. So I am still on the lookout to try this butterscotch shade. The Clinique sales lady tried the shade golden neutral on me as well but it's a bit too yellow. I used to like Clinique superbalanced makeup a lot since it goes on smooth and doesn't dry out my skin ( I have dry skin with oily t zone) but in terms of coverage and longevity, I started to use even better. Even better lasts slightly longer Than superbalanced and has SPF so it's my everyday makeup. I apply using a sponge and pair this with Dior nude air loose powder for a dewy finish. It may not give a full coverage or last so long as it's a breathable make up. This is also my travel mate since it's in a lightweight plastic bottle with a small opening unlike super balanced's glass bottle with a wide opening. Highly recommend that you give it a try if you are looking for a natural look.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a wonderful foundation. It looks very natural with a skin-like finish. It does not look cakey and has medium to full coverage. It evens out the skin and has additional SPF 15 which is always good to add over your SS or if you forgot to use it. It stays on all day and a little goes a long while, I've been using it for 6 months as I alternate it with other foundations. I highly recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This foundation continually surprises me. Finding foundations that work for my skin is an impossible challenge. As someone who has olive skin with neutral undertones and skin that's very sensitive and eczema prone finding a foundation that fits the bill is nearly impossible. I got tested for this foundation when I was in high school and 3 years later is still my go to.

This range has so many colours that suit any where from pink to neutral and even dark skin. It helps to even out any pigmentation and red spots which is always a plus. This foundation is probably about a medium coverage but it is buildable. If you want a light coverage mix a little bit of this with your favourite moisturiser and it will be like a BB cream.

You can use this foundation with a brush or a sponge and it blends so nicely! Whenever my skin is dry or sensitive, I just apply a moisturiser or serum before applying and voila! It looks beautiful, dewy and natural. For every day use I usually just stick to the foundation itself, but for night time/events I will usually use a powder to set it in place.

Long story short, I love this foundation. I've tried to steer away from it and try new and exciting foundations but I always come back to this because it WORKS. If you have sensitive skin, or find it hard to find shades seriously go and get a sample and try it out. It might just be what you're looking for.

on 7/24/2017 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It works well on my 57 year old skin. It looks natural and makes me look well rested.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Gives good coverage but feels very sticky on my face and I can't stand the smell which I continued to be able to smell throughout the day!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

An average foundation. It gives medium coverage but gets cakey when you apply more than one layer. Gives semi dewy look. Lasts around 4-6 hours . However you must moisturise well if you have dry skin like me or you will get dry patches. It transfers badly and feels quite heavy on my skin If I use more than one layer. prefer the clinique superbalanced foundation. Packaging is not good as it is difficult to control the amount would prefer a pump. Not too expensive although not a very good quality foundation. I will try lancome or estee lauder.

This was my first product I tried from this brand , and I'm pretty disappointed. Within 4 hours or so, the foundation was separating and it just melting around my nose. If you would take your finger, placed it anywhere on my face and glide it , the foundation would come off. I don't have oily skin but this made me look like a extremely oily skin. I primed my face and everything ... still melted, separated and transferred no matter what.