Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15
Even Better Makeup SPF 15Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 8/22/2017 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure why people don't love this foundation?

I have been using Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15 for many years, so many, I'm not sure when I started! It is one of the only foundations on the planet that doesn't cause breakouts and that has an SPF that my skin can tolerate. I cannot use anything with octrocrylene and it seems every brand is headed in that direction.

For me, this foundation provides a smooth coverage on the thicker side. Many times, I will mix it with Cover Girl BB cream to sort of lighten the foundation and it makes the foundation last a LONG time.

I have hazel eyes and brown/blonde hair with light olive skin. I use the neutral shade. In the summer, sometimes I mix it up and use golden neutral mixed with sunscreen or moisturizer. The shades can be tricky, so it is helpful to go to a counter or be prepared to possibly exchange the shade.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a wonderful foundation. It looks very natural with a skin-like finish. It does not look cakey and has medium to full coverage. It evens out the skin and has additional SPF 15 which is always good to add over your SS or if you forgot to use it. It stays on all day and a little goes a long while, I've been using it for 6 months as I alternate it with other foundations. I highly recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a long overdue review cos I have used 5 bottles of this foundation! Lol !! I have repurchased this product in multiple shades cos just one is not enough. I am nc30 in Mac for your reference but have neutral skin tone. I have porcelain beige , cream beige, beige, neutral and sand. All of these shades work on me ( although none are exact match) and I like to mix them up. The shades - beige, neutral and porcelain are darker than my skin while cream beige is lighter than my skin. I prefer to have a darker face than lighter so I never use cream beige on its own. want to try 'butterscotch' but both in Singapore and places in US I was in, never have this shade. So I am still on the lookout to try this butterscotch shade. The Clinique sales lady tried the shade golden neutral on me as well but it's a bit too yellow. I used to like Clinique superbalanced makeup a lot since it goes on smooth and doesn't dry out my skin ( I have dry skin with oily t zone) but in terms of coverage and longevity, I started to use even better. Even better lasts slightly longer Than superbalanced and has SPF so it's my everyday makeup. I apply using a sponge and pair this with Dior nude air loose powder for a dewy finish. It may not give a full coverage or last so long as it's a breathable make up. This is also my travel mate since it's in a lightweight plastic bottle with a small opening unlike super balanced's glass bottle with a wide opening. Highly recommend that you give it a try if you are looking for a natural look.

on 7/24/2017 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It works well on my 57 year old skin. It looks natural and makes me look well rested.

This was my first product I tried from this brand , and I'm pretty disappointed. Within 4 hours or so, the foundation was separating and it just melting around my nose. If you would take your finger, placed it anywhere on my face and glide it , the foundation would come off. I don't have oily skin but this made me look like a extremely oily skin. I primed my face and everything ... still melted, separated and transferred no matter what.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

An average foundation. It gives medium coverage but gets cakey when you apply more than one layer. Gives semi dewy look. Lasts around 4-6 hours . However you must moisturise well if you have dry skin like me or you will get dry patches. It transfers badly and feels quite heavy on my skin If I use more than one layer. prefer the clinique superbalanced foundation. Packaging is not good as it is difficult to control the amount would prefer a pump. Not too expensive although not a very good quality foundation. I will try lancome or estee lauder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Gives good coverage but feels very sticky on my face and I can't stand the smell which I continued to be able to smell throughout the day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently started having issues with acne and tried out Clinique again as I used to use Clinique foundactions as a teenager. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good these are and comparatively inexpensive. I got a shade that's slightly too dark so I mix this with my Lancome 24 hour foundation which is a bit too light. I apply with my Beauty Blender like sponge and this looks great. Just like my skin but better. Stays on quite well during my 10 hour work days but some of that may be attributed to the Lancome foundation. Overall I'm super pleased.

on 2/21/2017 11:39:00 AM

Well well well....who knew! This foundation is incredible. I was at Sephora and the Clinique rep was there that day. I stopped her to ask what she was wearing. Not knowing she worked for Clinique. Long/short she picked Linen for me which was really nice. But I went back and tried Alabaster - pure winner. This foundation makes your skin look smooth. Like Guerlain sat on top, beautiful but it didn't hug my skin like this one. I am radiant and smooth and I am amazed! I have used GA, Nars, Natasha D, Guerlain, Chanel, Mac Face & Body....this is by far my current favourite! Do yourself a favour and test this total gem! The fact it has SPF 15 is just helpful too. Although, I wear a stronger one underneath...Elta...and my skin still looks great with all the layering. I hydrate with a Serum and Moisturize (some rich cream, EL sample) sunscreen, eye cream...then a liquid glow (Shu or Algenist...or whatever I have)...then Clinique. Voila! I am in my mid forties...combo skin. Sensitive and breakout prone....love Vit C and Vit A.

on 2/4/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm new to the high end foundation game. I got color matched and recommended this foundation by a sephora Mua because I wasn't willing to spend more than 30 on foundation. I loved the color, texture and coverage. That being said, by mid day it was like nothing was there! It also creased. I don't touch my face, and I do the whole primer/setting routine. Lastly, I HATE THE BOTTLE! It's so hard to control how much product comes out, and for $29 I don't wanna waste a drop.