Enter Title (Uploaded by caligurl2008)

4.9

price range

Reviews

fromtm1999

Mar/11/2010

I bought both makeup bags the petite and the medium. I almost did not get to buy them because they sold out fast. in stores and online. then one day i checked and saw that they had them available i bought one of each. they sold out quick. they are a bit expensive but worth it.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Other

fromsvp526

May/26/2009

HELLO KITTY PETITE MAKEUP BAG REVIEW ----- NOT MEDIUM SIZE

ok im gonna review the small makeup bag
ino alot of people didnt like this bag because it was so tiny
but i got it and feel in love
i have a BIG PURSE and i dont like to clutter it up with crap
so i prefer to have a more petite makeup bag and its SO HARD TO FIND ONE
you would think it would be easy but …

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairBrunette

May/24/2009

I am in love with this bag. It goes everywhere with me (when I'm carrying a larger purse). It's super cute and gets tons of compliments. I wish I could have gotten my hands on the train case. I can't complain about the price as its LE, cute and a nice quality makeup bag. I love this bag!

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

May/19/2009

Love, love, love this bag. It's adorable and the quality is great. I wished I bought an extra one and a train case.

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

Apr/21/2009

I got this in a very small version. So cute!!! Fits in purse. I filled it up with lipglosses and medications.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

Apr/13/2009

I adore this make up bag! I wasn't completely excited about it when I saw it online, but I fell in love when I saw it in person. It certainly wasn't cheap, but it's adorable and functional. I love the slip pocket inside and it holds all my stuff. This is the best make up bag I have ever used and it's definitely here to stay.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Mar/31/2009

It's pretty expensive for a make up bag, I agree. But this thing is SO cute, I cannot leave home without it! It fits A LOT of stuff, which is a plus. It's a gorgeous, deep hot pink inside with logos lining the interior. It has a little pocket inside so I can easily scoop out my favorite lipstick during an important hurry.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Mar/30/2009

My SO bought this for me and I have used it every day since. I don't know how I did without it. I LOVE IT!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBrown

Mar/04/2009

Lovzzz it! You can put alot of stuff in it. Yes, it is HK, but I feel like a grown up using it!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive

Mar/03/2009

Pretty expensive but it holds SO MUCH.
I got it because I loved the HK line and that I was also due for a new make-up bag lolz. This was the perfect excuse to get one :)
I love the hot pink lining inside. It's kinda like silk lolz. And that inner pocket helps to seperate small things from the huge items :P

About reviewer (207 reviews)

AgeUnder 18