MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.2

on 2/12/2016 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipstick color.
It's a nice peach-nude.
I think it works best for those with a medium skintone around an NC25-NC35.
If you're darker you'll just need a lipliner or try out the shade "Siss" which is similar but about a shade of two darker.
if you're lighter it may look muddy depending on your undertone. I wouldn't really recommend this with those with pink undertones.

I have a an C30-35(NC shades tend to look peach or orange on me) color with very strong yellow/olive tones and find that they bring out the pink tones in this lipstick.
So overall, on me this looks more pinky-peach nude rather than just concealer lip. It's almost concealer lips but you can see this sort of pinkish tone which prevents me my lips from looking too muted or making me look dead.
Which I guess is why it's really popular in Asia, the more yellow your skin is, the less concealer-like it looks.
If you have a more peachy color than this will definitely give you very apparent concealer lips.
I wouldn't say that this is a "pale" shade like a reviewer here has claimed. I've seen it next to Myth and Fleshpot and it's clearly darker and more medium colored.

Has the regular vanilla scent that Mac lipsticks have which I love.
Great satin formula. It's fairly matte but with a tiny bit of a sheen. I quite prefer the more satin or matte formulas cause they are more versatile. You can wear them alone, sheer them out or add gloss to them.

Side note:
I'll never really understood how people give a bad review on products based on color alone especially on a nude(which is tricky to get due to so many different skin tones)
It's like being an NC40 and getting a foundation in NC20 and getting mad that it didn't work for you because of the color...

on 4/1/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

HG lipstick! Wear this shade almost everyday. The only problem is that its a pro item and there arent any pro stores near me so i always have to order it online and wait for it to arrive, other wise i love it. Perfect nude. Highly recommend to everyone, sometimes its hard to get a hold of so buy it if you can!

on 6/3/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this was my first ever mac lipstick, and because of this, im really sceptical and hesistant to buy other mac lipsticks. the formula is toooooooooooo creamy that it kind of just slides everywhere on the lips, doesnt really stay put. the colour was okayish. i was looking for a peachy nude, however after trying it on, unfortunately it just didnt suit my nc40 skin tone. probably suit lighter skin tones better. there was also a slight smell to this product, which smelt rather strange.

Peachstock is a lovely opaque nude color with a peach tone to it. No shimmer. On my NC30 skin is perfection. I hated Gaga2 it was too plain but Peachstock is the nude for me, it doesn't look brown or concealer. I love to add on top some gloss. It's longlasting too and the formula is very pigmented. It looks just a little bit lighter than my skin color but never plain or pale. I love it!

on 9/14/2011 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

One of a few peachy-nude lipsticks I own. It's a lighter version of Freckletone but better coverage since this is a satin and Freckletone is luster. It's also a peachier version of Brave New Bronze. With that said this l/s is a bit too light for my nc42 (summer) skin tone and pigmented lips when worn alone, especially if swiped directly from the tube. I do still wear it from time to time when I want a peachy-nude lip but in order for me to get it to work, I have to tweak it a bit. I wear a darker lip liner underneath (Spice) then use a lip brush to apply the l/s lightly then top it off with a pinky l/g. However I find this to be a bit of work since I'm a "swipe and go" kind of gal. I only wear this if I don't have to be in a rush. I think this will look lovely on warm, paler skinned ladies.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This lipstick makes me look like I've been wandering around the desert for a couple of days. I'm NC42 for ref. and it's too light to be a good nude on me. For a matte it's looks very dry on unlike MAC's velvet teddy which is a perfect matte nude for my skintone.

on 8/3/2010 2:46:00 PM

I bought this nude lipstick after seeing some great reviews on here about it. I have the hardest time finding a nude color that works on my lips because I am an NC40 with very pigmented lips.
I think this color could work if you have the same skintone as mine, but you have to be very light-handed with it, almost just dab it on your lips because if you add to much, it will just look like you added concealer on your lips. This lipstick definitely needs a lipgloss over, I like to use NYX's Natural because it is a medium shade so it helps it look not so light.
EDIT: I have found a better nude lipgloss: Loreal Fairest Nude, this color could still work but I just don't see myself reaching for this color anymore.

on 4/8/2010 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Where have you been all my life? This is the perfect nude to match olive skin stones especially with that smokey eye look. This colour is opaque so a little goes a long way. I'm really into peaches and corals right now since they are better suited for my skin tone and this colour is perfect! The only thing I dont like about Peachstock is I find satin formulas quite drying. I'm going to have to wear it with mac lip treatment underneath or top it off with a gloss. I love this with Frankly Fresh on top...soo hot!

At first I didn't know what to wear with this, because by itself it is so close to my skin tone that it looked weird. I asked a MUA what to pair with it and she gave me enchantress lipglass. They look GREAT together. My favorite nude lip. Great for tan/olive skin tones (I'm NC35-40)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think it's the perfect nude for my skintone. I'm an NC37-40 and usually have trouble finding nudes because they look to chalky. This color seems perfect for my South Asian skin!