MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.3

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great nude-peach.... If you have the right skin tone. I am NC20 and felt this just washed me out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Peachstock is a beautiful, warm peach with what looks to me as a bit of a brown tone. Now - it's not BROWN brown, it's just more brown than pink. I've always been partial to the nude and peach lip, as I have huge lips that I was tortured about as a kid (and now the same people tell me how they're doing everything under the sun to get my lips!!). I would say this is my lips but better. It neutralizes the rosy tones, and really brings out the peachy aspects. I like to use a thin coat of slick balm underneath, like Yes to Carrots Lip Butter, since this formula is a satin, which can accentuate lines or dryness. On me it is long wearing, and looks pretty even after it's faded, and does not leave a ring/ugly fade line around the edges of my lips.

For reference, I am NC20-25 in MAC's shade universe, with light olive skin and hazel-green eyes and dark brown hair. I personally think this looks beautiful on both light and dark skintones, but I could see a person with pinker/fairer undertones not liking it as much, because I do see how it may look orange on some people.

As an experiment, I applied Peachstock on my top lip, and Fleshpot (you could substitute Creme d'Nude or Myth) on the bottom, pursed them together, and it really gave a nice look somewhere in the middle which was totally wearable. It toned down/warmed up each color just enough, and still look great, never "concealer-lip." Peachstock & Fleshpot are both permanent Pro colors, which can be ordered by anyone.

on 10/13/2010 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Peachstock is a warm nude peach satin-finish lipstick. IMO, this is in the middle of Creme d Nude and Freckletone. It is darker than Creme d Nude and more opaque than Freckletone. On my NC25-30 skin, it's a beautiful peach and I use it with a brown smoky eye and margin on the cheeks. However, because of the satin finish it is drying and settles into lines so clear lipglass is a must. For that reason, I gave it a lippie off. I wish it was in a different finish, but other than that no complaints. Women ask what I am wearing and men compliment on how I look when I wear it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I picked up Peachstock when it was released with the MAC Liberty of London collection. I had been wanting to try this for awhile, but never wanted to deal with ordering it from MAC pro. Anywho, when applied to my lips this goes on a nice nude peach, with just a very small brownish/tan undertone- I find that this does not leave me with 'concealer lips' and it looks quite flattering alone, or with a gloss over it. I absolutely love pairing this with NYX megashine gloss in Frosted beige, or Smokey Look. I have had this for quite some time, and I do admit that I don't reach for it to often, but when I do I like it very much :)

I got this from the give me liberty of London collection and I didn't really think I would like it that much, I just wanted the cute packaging. I know, I'm ashamed of myself. Anyway I actually really like it for a nude lipstick, and it looks really pretty with gloss overtop. It's nude but not overly nude that you just look ridiculous. I love it and the packaging, and I think I would repurchase

Peachstock is a great peachy-nude lipstick for my skin tone (which is extremely fair). It's opaque enough to pale my lips out, though the color itself doesn't make me look sick or dead. It's very flattering on me. I will be wearing this color very often throughout the Spring and Summer. It would also be a good look to compliment a smokey eye or any other bold eye makeup looks.

This is the first MAC satin lipstick I've tried, and I'm very impressed. It doesn't feel drying on my lips (though I always advise using a lip balm before applying other lip products), and it lasts for a decent amount of time. All lipsticks and glosses will require touch-ups throughout the day no matter how good it is, though. Let's just say that it will last a long time if you don't eat or drink anything. I'm happy with that.

All of the packaging of the Liberty of London collection is gorgeous, and this is no exception. If you're a collector of MAC products, then don't pass this up! Every time I use this lipstick, I feel like I'm pampering myself with something very indulgent, girly, and chic. I love it!

Packaging or no packaging, I recommend this lipstick. I can't speak for other skin types, but if you're fair-skinned and a little scared to try out pale, nude colors, then this lipstick is for you! It looks very flattering on me.

I cannot stand the look of this! Just looks horrid on me! IDK maybe I'm one of those girls that cannot wear a NUDE...

on 10/8/2009 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The numeric rating I gave this product is somewhat misleading. That part is intended for the ORIGINAL Peachstock lipstick that first came out years ago. I LOVED that lipstick. I have a little bit left as I've used it very sparingly. On me, it's a somewhat mod peachy/beige nude, but not so much that it makes me look dead. It is very creamy and slightly glossy looking. It is the PERFECT nude for me.

A while back I noticed during a random trip to the MAC website that it had been re-released for some reason. I went back to buy it just a couple weeks later and it was already gone. So I went to ebay and purchased one there for about $20. Normally I wouldn't spend that much on a lipstick but it was my HG! I was horribly disappointed when I received it. I don't know if the formula and color were changed with the re-release or if I just got a bad tube. It smells fine and there's nothing weird about it, so I don't think that's the case. This tube is a darker, more true peach shade. Not much nude about it. The formula is drying and it accentuates every little line and dry area on my lips. It doesn't apply smoothly at all and gives patchy coverage. Needless to say, I wasn't pleased. There is a very obvious difference between the two. If I had known that, I wouldn't have bought it. Fortunately I've found other great nude lipsticks since then for much cheaper so I'm content. I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase this one if it was like the original.. The new one? No thanks.

on 9/9/2009 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I first discovered this jaw dropping shade because of Make Up Alley girls! So thanks. I adore this shade. I am obsessed with nude lipsticks and this one is in my top favorites. Everyone has described this shade so I won't bother and its just beautiful. I find this to be very pigmented, wears well, and this might sound odd but I love the smell of this lipstick. I hate that its an only PRO shade. I bought mine off of ebay. I bought two tubes and I'm still on my first one, so this will last a long time. It is expensive(about 25 dollars per tube) but its totally worth it. I just love this color. I swatch'd this on my lips so all you girls can fall in love with this color. lol.;) I do put some foundation or concealer on my lips before I apply lipstick or gloss because my lips are so red.