MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

on 2/12/2016 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipstick color.
It's a nice peach-nude.
I think it works best for those with a medium skintone around an NC25-NC35.
If you're darker you'll just need a lipliner or try out the shade "Siss" which is similar but about a shade of two darker.
if you're lighter it may look muddy depending on your undertone. I wouldn't really recommend this with those with pink undertones.

I have a an C30-35(NC shades tend to look peach or orange on me) color with very strong yellow/olive tones and find that they bring out the pink tones in this lipstick.
So overall, on me this looks more pinky-peach nude rather than just concealer lip. It's almost concealer lips but you can see this sort of pinkish tone which prevents me my lips from looking too muted or making me look dead.
Which I guess is why it's really popular in Asia, the more yellow your skin is, the less concealer-like it looks.
If you have a more peachy color than this will definitely give you very apparent concealer lips.
I wouldn't say that this is a "pale" shade like a reviewer here has claimed. I've seen it next to Myth and Fleshpot and it's clearly darker and more medium colored.

Has the regular vanilla scent that Mac lipsticks have which I love.
Great satin formula. It's fairly matte but with a tiny bit of a sheen. I quite prefer the more satin or matte formulas cause they are more versatile. You can wear them alone, sheer them out or add gloss to them.

Side note:
I'll never really understood how people give a bad review on products based on color alone especially on a nude(which is tricky to get due to so many different skin tones)
It's like being an NC40 and getting a foundation in NC20 and getting mad that it didn't work for you because of the color...

'Peachstock' is really pretty. I am pale, but it suits me well. It doesn't look like I have concealer on my lips, as it does have a slight orange tone to it. Don't be scared of it. It's lovely.

on 5/28/2010 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this lippie 2 months ago. When I first got it I used it pretty much every day, but now Im using it less and less. Not because I like it less, just because I have other shades of lipsticks I prefer over this one. Its an orangey-nude color and when I got it the girl at the store suggested I'd get an orange-nude gloss to go w/ it. I can't remember the gloss name right now, but w the gloss it looks almost to orange/brown so I use it w a 'real nude' like boy bait or florabundance and it looks really good. I think I'd buy this again, I wish you had an 'maybe' option, but I prob. won't have to since I won't use the whole tube.

on 5/6/2010 9:55:00 PM

I bought this since it recently was released in a LE (Liberty of London collection), but it's for sale through the MAC pro number all the time, for those who want it. This color is darker than creme d'nude and quite peachy. For me, I have to wear a gloss over it. It looks too matte otherwise. Even a clear gloss will make the lipstick appear a tad bit darker, which is good if it normally makes you look ghostly. I like this lipstick with my skintone (I'm an NC25). I will repurchase. This is a very versatile lippie.

I'm NW20 and I think this colour doesn't suite me at all. Not to say that it isn't nice, its just not for me. Its not quite nude, its got a bit of a orangy-iness to it. This looks better on darker skin tones.

on 4/11/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i decided to try this lipstick because i found myth to be to light for my skin tone. i really like the color, it doesn't look like concealer lips on me like some other pale lipsticks do. I got this from the liberty of London collection, and i really like the packaging which is a plus. i'm really happy i got this lipstick!

I had such high hopes for this one after seeing how gorgeous it looks in pictures that show it on other peoples lips - looks like a really pretty summery nude. Unfortunately, I should have listened to my instincts that told me it looked a bit dark, especially compared to my other nude lipsticks but I liked the idea of it so much I bought it anyways. I think that this is probably a perfect nude for tanned and darker skin tones but is darker than what would normally be a true nude for paler girls. On me, this shade just seemed to clash terribly with my reddish pigmented lips and did not really look nude but more of a mid-toned orangey/beige brown. I really wish it would look on me the way it looks in the pictures but ultimately for this one I'd advise caution if you have pale skin and deeper pigmented lips.

on 3/20/2010 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this nude! I typically wear either light pink or nude lip colors, so this is perfect as a neutral nude. It has a satin finish that looks best when i prime my lips with a little moisturizer first. The color has a hint of peach - it's not full on peach. My coloring in MAC is NW20 for reference - so even though i'm not "warm-toned," I find that this lip color is neutral enough to work for me! I have wanted this lipstick for a loooong time, but a few years ago, MAC removed it from the permanent line so that it was only available through MAC Pro - but luckily it has been re-released with the Liberty of London collection. love it.

on 3/14/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Peachstock! For me (NW20), I think it is one of MAC's better nude lipsticks. I can't wear Myth (now THAT gives me concealer lips), but I do like this one, and I have pretty dark, naturally pigmented lips. I know not all colors work for everybody... but I am happy to say that this one does work for me. =)
(I also like Hug Me, Cherish, Freckletone, Sandy B, Plink, Brave New Bronze (LE), Lollipop Lovin' (LE) and Madly Creative (LE), just for reference.)

on 3/11/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Peachstock is a new/old pro lipstick. I have not seen the new one yet, but if it's anything like the "old" Peachstock it is a lovely nude/peachy shade which flatters warm skins beautifully .

The packaging is new, but the product is a re-promote.