MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 30-35
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.4

I got this lipstick recently from an outlet mall for $12.50. I normally don't like super nude color for my lips because it almost always washes me out make me look like dead... This one though didn't!!! because it has a peachy undertone, it doesn't wash you out like other nudes, fleshpot or Myth for my NC25 skin tone. It's very creamy and just the perfect peachy shade, very pretty! I am thinking to get another one for a backup because it's very hard to find now. It was a limited edition from Liberty London collection.

on 6/22/2010 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this lipstick! i regret not buying 2 :(
it's a soft peach nude color and it's perfect for my lips! true to the color, very pigmented.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I own a ton of nude lippies and this is probably my favorite. Somehow makes my lips just look so perfect w/o that washed out look of some nudes. As another reviewer stated, simply makes my other makeup *POP*. Love the cute Liberty of London packaging.
I pair this with MAC creamsheen in Boy Bait and I am telling you I love the combo!! My lips look full, pouty, and sexy.

on 3/31/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is I LOVE this lipstick! If you are in search of teh perfect nude lipstick, this is it. I've tried other MAC lipsticks before trying to get that perfect nude look and it was either too pink or too peachy, not this one. I have light to medium skin tone and dark hair and it looks great. It's smoothe and creamy and the packaging is supr cute too! I definitely recommend this and would buy again!

I cannot stand the look of this! Just looks horrid on me! IDK maybe I'm one of those girls that cannot wear a NUDE...

on 4/15/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Peachstock has been my go-to nude lippie for over two years now! On my NC42 skintone.. this is perfection color-wise. It deliver the right nude lip look without making me look like a corpse. Blends seamlessly into my lips. Due to it being a satin formula, it does feel slightly drying, but that's a quick fix by applying a lip balm first. No shimmer, no frost, it's perfect to compliment smokey eyes. Rave from me!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous lipcolour, one of my faves. This is the only lipstick I have ever found that actually blocks out the colour of my naturally very pigmented, dark pink lips. Is a true peachy nude, with none of that ashen or brown look, all which make my NC30 with yellow undertones look ill and pallid. I am not hugely into glosses, I prefer subtle, moist lips, so I just wear a good lip balm underneath and my pout looks the perfect nude shade, nice and healthy looking paired with my subtle smokey eye.