MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Love Love Love this product. I am NC45 and its and awesome peachy nude color. Looks amazing with MAC's ample pink p/g(permananet). The one down side to this is you really have to exfoliate and moisturise your lips very well because it will show all fine lines, wrinkles, and intesify any peeling skin on the lips. Even with that being said this nude is so amazing and definitely worth it.

on 3/30/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Peachstock is permanent at MAC pro , so one can order this if they missed the liberty of London collection. it's a lovely peachy nude that works for most skin tones, on me(NC50/C8) I have to use chestnut lipliner to warm this up a bit.

on 9/26/2009 12:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this in Japan. It's part of the permanent line over there for a little less than 3000 yen (that's a little over $30 US/CAN with the current exchange rate >_<). I don't know where else it can be bought.

On me, wearing this lipstick alone makes me look dead. It dries out my lips. With a little bit of clear lipglass, it's fine. It looks better with a tinted lip conditioner (like the fuschia one, creating a pale/baby pink lip)

I love this and I love very pigmented, matte/satine finishes. This just isn't the perfect nude for me while worn alone. It might be a bit too peachy.
I still love it

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

OMG!! I looooooove this lipstick! I have been looking for a brown girls alternative to Myth or Fleshpot and I have to say I think I found it, This lipstick is so creamy and smooth and it just glides on. I love it with BBQ Lipliner and a little bit of Goldyrocks Moth to Flame Dazzleglass. I am in love :) I definately reccomend it. If your not sure if you want to buy it, go to the MACPRO website and go to the customer service section and print off the BAC2MAC form and you can send in your 6 empties and get a pro lipstick color!!