MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.1

on 9/27/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was so excited to try this lipstick...but....Hell to the No. I looked a hot and heavy mess when i tried it on!!! This is straight up concealer on my lips. What a waste lol. It's just waaay too light and un-flattering for my taste. I wouldn't want something this light on my lips, even with a super smoked out eye. The only way i could see this working is with a darker lipgloss on top but i hate layering. Exchange!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

this is my new go to lipstick! i LOVE it!
this is much more wearable than the Viva Glam Gaga 2 that made me look dead and like I had concealer on my lips! This works better on my skintone (NW35/NC40). This is perfect! It's not too pale and just warm enough for my complexion. The perfect nude. I wore this to work, and it lasted all day (even after me drinking and eating twice!). I've been wanting this for a while, but I don't have a Pro Store. I was able to grab this with the fall 2011 MAC Me Over collection.

on 8/27/2010 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This looked like I swiped concealer on my lips. I think my lip pigmentation is too pale to pull this one off, which is a shame since I really like nude lippies. I'm not a fan of the Liberty of London packaging personally, but it's not anything obnoxious. I know this works for many other ladies, but it definitely didn't work for me. Happily put it up for swap!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought this in the liberty of london collection however its a pro color. I freaking love this lipstick! it smells like vanilla to! its the perfect nude for my nc 35 skin. I wear a brown lipgloss over it and it looks amazing, This is my favorite mac lipstick right now

on 3/19/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this lipstick because my husband liked the color. This is a lovely peach shade with great color payoff. The colors in this collection (Liberty of London) are beautiful! Peachstock alone does not look great on me but mixed with a darker shade (Viva Glam II or any dark brown shade) looks great. That hint of peach definitely shows through even when mixed with another l/s. I don't think I would repurchase this shade only because I usually do not like to go through the trouble of having to mix shades but, regardless, it is a lovely color.

on 3/16/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful peach. true soft peach

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

LOVE this l/s (HG nude), its the perfect nude 4 me & the packaging is FAB (LoL collection). its a really pretty peachy/beige nude color that can be worn everyday w/OUT a gloss! it doesnt wash me out or make me look dead (im NC37). Peachstock is a PRO l/s so u can get it whenever u want, but i got 2 backups becuz i LOVE the color & the packaging. i know its not the "real" peachstock (thats what the MA told me @ MAC), but this Peachstock = LOVE!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

ive tried a lot of nude lipsticks and this is the one that looks nude on my lips. i use a lip brush when applying it and its perfect <3