MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.1

on 8/8/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Most nudes are pinky, which I dislike so I wanted this for a very long time so my disappointment was so ...disappointing.

This definitely is a peach or yellowy based nude. Very pale.

It's a bit pale even for me who is around nc15 AND happens to sort of like corpse kinda lips.

The absolute deal breaker with this was the feathering -- holy crap this feathers like none other and accentuated every dry spot on my lips.

Looks horrid and cheap to be honest.

I have 5 other mac lipsticks, all different finishes so it really is this one in particular- the other ones can be a little drying but NONE feather like this.

I wrote this review mainly because I must note: revlon nude attitude is a exact DUPE of peachstock.

In formula and shade they are identical I swear.

I know this bc before I really got into makeup I wore revlon nude attitude all the time. At that time I thought feathering and poor formulation were just a way of life, and getting tired of my lipstick looking bad is actually one of the things that got me into high end makeup.

So yeah- if you're curious about peachstock and don't wanna spend the $16- revlon nude attitude is exactly identical at half the price.

on 10/10/2013 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Peackstock is my number 1 favorite lipstick of all time hands down! Prepare for a read:

When I got into makeup I was looking for the nude lips, not the MLBB but a NUDE lip. Imagine my horror when I step into MAC for the first time and as a NC30 with pigmented lips find that all the popular colors like Myth, Creme D'Nude, Creme Cup, Angel, Hug Me etc looked awful on me. I never realized that I was looking for the wrong type of a nude. I have olive undertones that don't take well to light pink lipsticks. I took a gamble on Peachstock, bought it online and prayed for the best. Thank the heavens that this lipstick is just amazing on me! It is everything I want a nude lip to be. In my opinion, it is like a Myth but for Medium-Deep Skinned girls.

That being said:
On me, I don't need nor do I use a lipliner. I think would I be around an NC40 or higher I would need to use a lipliner to make it transition good. I really like this lipstick and I think this lipstick will look good based on your skin undertone and your lip pigmentation. It is opaque, moreso than Freckletone so W.O.C don't fear it. Pair it with a brown liner and rock the heck out of it. I find the satin formula neither drying or hydrating. Good wear, depending on what I'm doing.

Overall I love it and I feel that this lipstick is so underrated! WARNING: This lipstick will give you the super nude lips, not concealer but close to it.If you don't like that look I suggest trying Kinda Sexy.
**My ultimate nude combo is Peackstock mixed with Freckletone, try it!

on 7/2/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on the fence about this one. It's great for warm, tan complexions that are darker than NW/NC25, but the matteness of it can make it appear like a concealer. I wore this when I was fake tanning and around an NW30. Definitely gave a bold nude lip, but looked like concealer like without gloss. On lighter complexions, this will appear orange or even brown. I still give it three stars because it's opaque and that's hard to find in nude lipsticks.

on 4/1/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

HG lipstick! Wear this shade almost everyday. The only problem is that its a pro item and there arent any pro stores near me so i always have to order it online and wait for it to arrive, other wise i love it. Perfect nude. Highly recommend to everyone, sometimes its hard to get a hold of so buy it if you can!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a pretty shade! As the name suggests, it is a peach based nude. I love the fact it doesnít make me look dead or give me concealer lips. I think it can be flattering on several skin tones. I took one lippie since I noticed in my driverís license photo; it does give off a bit of sheen even though it comes off matte in person.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I wanted to love this. Peachstock is such a great nude shade, not pink, not brown, just truly a fleshy peach. The satin finish is nice and not as dry as some of the other satins. This is just as corpse-like as Myth on me (MAC C7 for reference) and there is no way I can wear this alone. I do like mixing this with Twig or another more pinkish-brown lipstick but it's not worth the trouble. So far, Fresh Brew is the only nude for me.

on 1/11/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Beautiful colour I'm wearing this tonight when me and hubby (& baby) are going to dinner to celebrate his promotion.
I will be wearing this with a purple smoky eye and Illamasqua ambition as blush.

on 10/24/2011 8:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the latest MAC lipstick I bought - that I haven't given away yet. So I have high hopes for this lipstick.

I love nude shades, (peachy-nude and pinky-nude) and almost half of my enormous lipstick collection consist of varying shades of nude. So I've always wanted to try Peachstock because of the beautiful swatches I've seen online.

We don't have a pro-store nearby but I was able to get this from MAC Me Over Collection.

I'm spoiled when it becomes to lipstick, so every time I get a whiff of MAC lipsticks it reminds me of a cheap vanilla scent. Putting that aside I think this is the only MAC lipstick I'm going to keep. The shade is right up my alley, I like the peachy-ness of it and it keeps me from looking like death because of the warm undertone.

It's quite drying though, so I'm just going to remedy that w/ a balm underneath. But all in all I'm pleased w/ this lipstick. Not my favorite peach-nude lipstick but I'm gonna add this to my lipstick rotation.

on 9/14/2011 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

One of a few peachy-nude lipsticks I own. It's a lighter version of Freckletone but better coverage since this is a satin and Freckletone is luster. It's also a peachier version of Brave New Bronze. With that said this l/s is a bit too light for my nc42 (summer) skin tone and pigmented lips when worn alone, especially if swiped directly from the tube. I do still wear it from time to time when I want a peachy-nude lip but in order for me to get it to work, I have to tweak it a bit. I wear a darker lip liner underneath (Spice) then use a lip brush to apply the l/s lightly then top it off with a pinky l/g. However I find this to be a bit of work since I'm a "swipe and go" kind of gal. I only wear this if I don't have to be in a rush. I think this will look lovely on warm, paler skinned ladies.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first I wanted to purchase the Lady Gaga lipstick but the lipstick was out of stock and I asked whether there was another lipstick that was similar to the Lady Gaga one and they recommended me this one.
I thought it didn't really look that good but once I put it on my lips it looked REALLY good. There were no cracks or anything, and considering the fact that my lips are quite dry - I was able to put them on without putting a lip balm underneath it. The pigment itself is fantastic as well as I have quite pigmented lips, I didn't need a concealer either.
It's more of a peachy nude but I really love this product and would definitely REPURCHASE this.