MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 30-35
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.2

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

on 6/22/2010 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this lipstick! i regret not buying 2 :(
it's a soft peach nude color and it's perfect for my lips! true to the color, very pigmented.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

On my skintone this is nasty stuff. I've tried on its own, worn sheerly, over pencil applied as a base, under a gloss... I can't make it work.

I don't mind the satin formula, but the shade is, on me, hideous. I've seen it look good on others though. I guess just make sure you try it on you before buying. Don't buy based on reviews or pictures.

on 4/15/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Peachstock has been my go-to nude lippie for over two years now! On my NC42 skintone.. this is perfection color-wise. It deliver the right nude lip look without making me look like a corpse. Blends seamlessly into my lips. Due to it being a satin formula, it does feel slightly drying, but that's a quick fix by applying a lip balm first. No shimmer, no frost, it's perfect to compliment smokey eyes. Rave from me!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous lipcolour, one of my faves. This is the only lipstick I have ever found that actually blocks out the colour of my naturally very pigmented, dark pink lips. Is a true peachy nude, with none of that ashen or brown look, all which make my NC30 with yellow undertones look ill and pallid. I am not hugely into glosses, I prefer subtle, moist lips, so I just wear a good lip balm underneath and my pout looks the perfect nude shade, nice and healthy looking paired with my subtle smokey eye.