MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by hair type : Other
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

on 6/3/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this was my first ever mac lipstick, and because of this, im really sceptical and hesistant to buy other mac lipsticks. the formula is toooooooooooo creamy that it kind of just slides everywhere on the lips, doesnt really stay put. the colour was okayish. i was looking for a peachy nude, however after trying it on, unfortunately it just didnt suit my nc40 skin tone. probably suit lighter skin tones better. there was also a slight smell to this product, which smelt rather strange.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice nude to own. Looks lovely with smokey eyes .

on 10/18/2011 6:56:00 PM

I HAD to leave a review of the lipstick because I was one of those people that was thinking---AW LAWD!! I just wasted some more money!!!---when I tried this lipstick on AFTER I bought it. I'm obviously one of those people who can't wear nude lipstick to save my life! It totally drains the life out of my face. I def need at least a small amount of color on my lips. BUT I was determined to not have this completely go to waste. So guess what??!! I tried a thin layer of it OVER my muted lipsticks, the ones I wanted to have a little color but fell flat on me (Mac speed dial, freckletone, up the amp) and it added that extra oomph I needed to stand out a little more. Almost like a milkiness, in a good way,of course. When applied over louder colors like Pink Nouveau, it made it not as bright, a little more toned down. Its like the neutral color of peachstock blends with my lipsticks that do nothing for my complexion and makes them perfect for my skin tone. Even over my Revlon lipsticks! So don't give up on this one if you find it makes you look like death. It's def worth a try! I'm Mac NC45 for ref.

Peachstock is a lovely opaque nude color with a peach tone to it. No shimmer. On my NC30 skin is perfection. I hated Gaga2 it was too plain but Peachstock is the nude for me, it doesn't look brown or concealer. I love to add on top some gloss. It's longlasting too and the formula is very pigmented. It looks just a little bit lighter than my skin color but never plain or pale. I love it!

on 9/3/2011 10:36:00 PM

My favorite nude ever! Myth just doesn't work on my skin tone. Most nudes just make my lips look dry and lifeless but this one is perfect. I like the finish. It doesn't enhance the dryness as much as Myth. I love this with Turkish Delight over it. Get it if you can! :)

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

My first nude lipstick & I love it. It's not so nude that it washes me out. Very pretty paired with the Frankly Fresh lipglass from the same LE collection!

on 10/13/2010 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Peachstock is a warm nude peach satin-finish lipstick. IMO, this is in the middle of Creme d Nude and Freckletone. It is darker than Creme d Nude and more opaque than Freckletone. On my NC25-30 skin, it's a beautiful peach and I use it with a brown smoky eye and margin on the cheeks. However, because of the satin finish it is drying and settles into lines so clear lipglass is a must. For that reason, I gave it a lippie off. I wish it was in a different finish, but other than that no complaints. Women ask what I am wearing and men compliment on how I look when I wear it.

on 10/4/2010 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect peachy nude lipstick. I was looking for a nude lipstick that wouldn't wash me out and this is it. It looks good paired with lipglosses like boy bait or love nectar.

I got this in a swap BNIB and I have to say im pleased with it. I find that its hard to find a perfect nude lip for me. This is definitly it though. It is a great satin finish that really is so soft on your lips. It looks great with a pink lipgloss on top that is how I usually use it. It is a pro color so if you guys think you missed out on it then don't worry you can go to a pro store and get it.

on 5/6/2010 10:31:00 PM

Gorgeous gorgeous lipstick! I finally got my hands on it after searching high and low. My MAC counter was sold out :( but I had a super nice MUA member help me out though ;) <3 So I ordered it, & I finally got it in the mail about a week ago. :) Now it is by far my fav lipstick. (Shy Girl is a close 2nd) :) It is a gorgeous peach nude, and works so so well with my medium skin tone (ref:005 Photoready) It completely flatters my face and looks great with almost any eye look <3 I wish I had a back-up, but that's not going to stop me from using this lippie non-stop! :D