MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.1

on 6/16/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so sad that I don't like it, but alas my worst fear came true. I looked like a zombie! I'm NC42-NC 44, and I have dark lips to begin with - so my natural colours make this lipstick appear to be almost totally in line with my skin colour, turning my entire face into a wash of blah! I have tried with glossy products on top (esp. pink tones), but this makes the look passable - somewhat- and is no longer work appropriate for me. If you have medium to tan skin tone, tread carefully, but ideally my best advice would be to buy another nude because this is not the one for us.

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

on 10/24/2011 8:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the latest MAC lipstick I bought - that I haven't given away yet. So I have high hopes for this lipstick.

I love nude shades, (peachy-nude and pinky-nude) and almost half of my enormous lipstick collection consist of varying shades of nude. So I've always wanted to try Peachstock because of the beautiful swatches I've seen online.

We don't have a pro-store nearby but I was able to get this from MAC Me Over Collection.

I'm spoiled when it becomes to lipstick, so every time I get a whiff of MAC lipsticks it reminds me of a cheap vanilla scent. Putting that aside I think this is the only MAC lipstick I'm going to keep. The shade is right up my alley, I like the peachy-ness of it and it keeps me from looking like death because of the warm undertone.

It's quite drying though, so I'm just going to remedy that w/ a balm underneath. But all in all I'm pleased w/ this lipstick. Not my favorite peach-nude lipstick but I'm gonna add this to my lipstick rotation.

on 8/27/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

PERFECT peachy nude!! This is like an opaque version of Freckletone...which I find to be way too sheer. It's on the same spectrum as Blankety but Blankety is more brown/beige while this is obviously peach. I can understand why some people would say this washes them out...but I would say if you're NW/NC 30 and down, this will be good for you (I'm NW 25). But I love how this is nude yet gives me a light peachy glow. I wear this with MAC Strange Potion and it's gorgeous! This is LE at MAC counters but it's always availible at PRO stores, which anyone can buy.

on 7/29/2011 3:57:00 AM

I have never used a true nude lipstick and never intended on trying one. Found this at the CCO and decided to purchase it because when I swatched it on my hand, it looked like a nice shade of peach. But when I got home and tried it, everyone started laughing at me because it made me look dead LOL. Although, the texture was nice, I believe this is a satin finish. And it was very pigmented. Of course I don't want to waste the tube and I find that it works well when layering something over it, such as MAC's Strange Potion or Revlon's Coral Reef.

I'm on my 3rd tube of Peachstock. On my NC25 skin, this shade looks like concealer and washes me out. When I put a magenta lipstain (any inexpensive lipliner works) and Peachstock over top, it imparts a very soft pinky corally colour. I get compliments when I wear this together. I cannot find a dupe for Peachstock. It would be great to find a shade like Peachstock but with a tiny bit of blue pink mixed with it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first I wanted to purchase the Lady Gaga lipstick but the lipstick was out of stock and I asked whether there was another lipstick that was similar to the Lady Gaga one and they recommended me this one.
I thought it didn't really look that good but once I put it on my lips it looked REALLY good. There were no cracks or anything, and considering the fact that my lips are quite dry - I was able to put them on without putting a lip balm underneath it. The pigment itself is fantastic as well as I have quite pigmented lips, I didn't need a concealer either.
It's more of a peachy nude but I really love this product and would definitely REPURCHASE this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great nude-peach.... If you have the right skin tone. I am NC20 and felt this just washed me out.

on 3/15/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've always worn MAC Myth as my go to nude, but recently I noticed in photos that my lips took on this purple-ish metallic look from MAC Myth+chapstick. So I took a trip to the MAC Cosmetics store and I told a worker there what my problem was, and he recommended peachstock!! It is awesome ; -) My skin was too dark for Myth and it washed me out and peachstock is a perfect nude.

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

My first nude lipstick & I love it. It's not so nude that it washes me out. Very pretty paired with the Frankly Fresh lipglass from the same LE collection!