MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

this is my new go to lipstick! i LOVE it!
this is much more wearable than the Viva Glam Gaga 2 that made me look dead and like I had concealer on my lips! This works better on my skintone (NW35/NC40). This is perfect! It's not too pale and just warm enough for my complexion. The perfect nude. I wore this to work, and it lasted all day (even after me drinking and eating twice!). I've been wanting this for a while, but I don't have a Pro Store. I was able to grab this with the fall 2011 MAC Me Over collection.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

On its own, this shade is just downright awful on my NW46 skintone. I look like I am a hardcore junkie when I swatched it at the MAC counter. I see that others manipulate it to make it work for them but honestly I am too lazy for that ish. I just want to swab it on my lips once or twice and move on.

on 10/13/2010 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Peachstock is a warm nude peach satin-finish lipstick. IMO, this is in the middle of Creme d Nude and Freckletone. It is darker than Creme d Nude and more opaque than Freckletone. On my NC25-30 skin, it's a beautiful peach and I use it with a brown smoky eye and margin on the cheeks. However, because of the satin finish it is drying and settles into lines so clear lipglass is a must. For that reason, I gave it a lippie off. I wish it was in a different finish, but other than that no complaints. Women ask what I am wearing and men compliment on how I look when I wear it.

My first nude and I am pretty impressed. I never thought I could pull off a nude lippie, but I decided to give it a shot. The MUA pulled this one from the drawer (even though the promo has been over forever, so if you are looking, ask.) and I have been pleasently surprised so far. On my pale skin and lips it shows up as almost "coffee with tons of milk in it" colour. Looks great with a gloss over top. Will deffinitly be venturing into more nudes. love the packageing.

on 3/20/2010 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this nude! I typically wear either light pink or nude lip colors, so this is perfect as a neutral nude. It has a satin finish that looks best when i prime my lips with a little moisturizer first. The color has a hint of peach - it's not full on peach. My coloring in MAC is NW20 for reference - so even though i'm not "warm-toned," I find that this lip color is neutral enough to work for me! I have wanted this lipstick for a loooong time, but a few years ago, MAC removed it from the permanent line so that it was only available through MAC Pro - but luckily it has been re-released with the Liberty of London collection. love it.

on 3/14/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Peachstock! For me (NW20), I think it is one of MAC's better nude lipsticks. I can't wear Myth (now THAT gives me concealer lips), but I do like this one, and I have pretty dark, naturally pigmented lips. I know not all colors work for everybody... but I am happy to say that this one does work for me. =)
(I also like Hug Me, Cherish, Freckletone, Sandy B, Plink, Brave New Bronze (LE), Lollipop Lovin' (LE) and Madly Creative (LE), just for reference.)

on 6/21/2009 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE! its what i wanted in myth :) you really need to dab on this lipstick, if i swipe it then it makes me look really washed out. i ris this lipstick from a lovely lady, and im soo glad i did!
myth looked to white on my lips, blankety gave me grey lips, siss made my lips look kinda greeny (but its quite on the brown scale) and honeylove i love this lipstick too, but i its a darker kind of nude, whereas peachstock is a lighter end nude. if myth didnt work out for you then peachstock would, in terms of the peachness in this ls.. it was quite dissapointing, i was expecting more peach, but i just get more beige ...the only bad thing about this l/s is that its a damn pro colour, just more effort into buying it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my most favorite lipstick. I can't live without it. In Tokyo, this item is not discontinued, and will not be. =)

on 4/30/2004 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm a GGG and this was a total washout for me. Looking dead is not pretty. :( Try NARS Barbarella, it has more peach in it and gives lips more pigment.