MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.3

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

Peachstock is a lovely opaque nude color with a peach tone to it. No shimmer. On my NC30 skin is perfection. I hated Gaga2 it was too plain but Peachstock is the nude for me, it doesn't look brown or concealer. I love to add on top some gloss. It's longlasting too and the formula is very pigmented. It looks just a little bit lighter than my skin color but never plain or pale. I love it!

I got this lipstick recently from an outlet mall for $12.50. I normally don't like super nude color for my lips because it almost always washes me out make me look like dead... This one though didn't!!! because it has a peachy undertone, it doesn't wash you out like other nudes, fleshpot or Myth for my NC25 skin tone. It's very creamy and just the perfect peachy shade, very pretty! I am thinking to get another one for a backup because it's very hard to find now. It was a limited edition from Liberty London collection.

on 10/27/2010 4:15:00 PM

Got this shade in Liberty of London collection, which I am really sad that I didn't get more in the nice packaging. No one really raved about this shade..probably because Ever Hip was pretty awesome. Peachstock, however, is my go to everyday kind of lipstick. I am sooo happy it has some orange/peach to it because that really prevents it from washing out my lips. I am NC20-NC30, and it looks amazing when I am lighter or darker. I do not find that it accentuates dryness or imperfections on the lips, but glides over or disquises them well. I love it sooo much, more than myth and more than Revlon Colorbust in Soft Nude.

on 5/21/2010 5:28:00 AM

Probably my hg nude lipstick. This is a beautiful peachy nude color. Prior to this my fave was freckletone but it wasn't perfect, it was a bit too brown, dark and orange against my pale nc20 skin. Peachstock is much more flattering and less brown and dark. I love wearing a peachy gloss on top of Peachstock; Love Nectar, Enchantress, 2N (gorgeous on top of Peachstock) and YSL golden gloss in golden coral. I think any peachy or apricot'ish color would look gorgeous on top of this lipstick. My only regret is not trying on this lipstick sooner. (I read about it years ago but for some reason never tried it till now).

I cannot stand the look of this! Just looks horrid on me! IDK maybe I'm one of those girls that cannot wear a NUDE...

on 3/16/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful peach. true soft peach

on 3/13/2010 5:05:00 PM

I am NC 40, and Asian. This lip stick is too pale on me. It's like a concealer look super matte. It has to be combine with a lip gloss to make this color look less dead on me. My fav. combo will be Amber Glow l/p (perfect Peachy Nude) and Frankly Fresh l/p. If you try it out let me know if you like it. =)

on 3/18/2009 10:55:00 PM

Until I find another nude lipstick which does the job as well as Peachstock, I'm gonna stick with this. It's the first ever nude look l/s which does not make me look like I've been nursing a flu. The peachiness neutralises my pigmented lip colour and brightens up a dark or neutral smoky-eyed look. However, like some other reviewers have observed, I too find that the texture for this particular shade is somewhat drier than other Satins. But it never gets chalky, esp with a good balm underneath and lip brush application. Totally adore Peachstock!

After years of reading the hype about Peachstock, I finally bit the bullet and bought it.

For all the hype around it, I was a little disappointed because I expected Peachstock to be this magical lipstick. In reality, it's just a nude lipstick with no pink and no brown tones. I don't even really see any peach to it(when I think of the color peach, I expect to see some apricot/orange colors). I would consider Freckletone to be more of a peach colored lipstick than Peachstock.

Peachstock blanks out my pigmented lips and it does wash me out a little bit (however, not as bad as Blankety did). I would definitely have to wear smokey eyes with Peachstock. However, what makes Peachstock more workable is that it's not super thick and super opaque in texture so when I apply it on my lips, it doesn't look like I layered my lips with a thick, chalky substance.

The satin formula makes Peachstock drying and even when I put on lip balm on my lips first before applying Peachstock, Peachstock makes my lips feel dry. This also accentuates flaky dry lips.

Peachstock is not a discontinued lipstick but it is hard to find because (1) it is a MAC Pro product and (2) It's a popular color. As there is no MAC Pro store in my area, I had to call the MAC Pro store in San Francisco to order it. I called that store about 3 times before they had it in stock (incidentally, I also called the MAC Pro store in NYC and they didn't have Peachstock either).

For reference, I have light skin with neutral to warm undertones (MAC NC 20 to 25).