MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.1

Very pale peach it does look like a concealer but its nice with smoky eyes at first i didnt like it but the more i wore it the more i appreciated it its a favorite nude next to myth also very unique.

on 11/2/2014 11:11:00 PM

The colour does not suit me at all!! It's like I applied concealer on my lips! Totally washed out and the formulation is so bad. It feathers out like crazy and does not go on smoothly. Thank god I didn't buy it, it was a friend's that I borrowed coz I forgot to bring my nude lipstick. This lipstick is so bad I actually thought it's a fake MAC.

'Peachstock' is really pretty. I am pale, but it suits me well. It doesn't look like I have concealer on my lips, as it does have a slight orange tone to it. Don't be scared of it. It's lovely.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

NO! I read on another website that this is one of the Mac lipsticks recommended for African American women. I ordered it and I wish I ordered something else. This lipstick is downright ugly on me. I am an NW43 and it made me look like I was wearing blackface, with the exaggerated white lips. It's beautiful in the tube, but to make this work, I would have to mix, match, and manipulate, which I don't feel like doing that with this shade. So I will give it to my friend, who is light skinned maybe she can use it.

on 7/21/2013 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Just let you know if you has tan Asian skin don't buy this lipstick. It's really wash me out like I wear concealer on my lips. It didn't even work with my skintone and the formula was really bad I need lots of lip balm to make it stick on my lips. It's really different with my mac creme cup that's really work on my lips.

on 12/27/2012 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my alll time favorite lipstick! Satin finish is perfect aswell as the color with my nc40 skin. I love playing up my eyes with it. I feel so sexy while wearing it. Again, my favorite!

on 6/3/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this was my first ever mac lipstick, and because of this, im really sceptical and hesistant to buy other mac lipsticks. the formula is toooooooooooo creamy that it kind of just slides everywhere on the lips, doesnt really stay put. the colour was okayish. i was looking for a peachy nude, however after trying it on, unfortunately it just didnt suit my nc40 skin tone. probably suit lighter skin tones better. there was also a slight smell to this product, which smelt rather strange.

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

on 1/11/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Beautiful colour I'm wearing this tonight when me and hubby (& baby) are going to dinner to celebrate his promotion.
I will be wearing this with a purple smoky eye and Illamasqua ambition as blush.

on 10/24/2011 8:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the latest MAC lipstick I bought - that I haven't given away yet. So I have high hopes for this lipstick.

I love nude shades, (peachy-nude and pinky-nude) and almost half of my enormous lipstick collection consist of varying shades of nude. So I've always wanted to try Peachstock because of the beautiful swatches I've seen online.

We don't have a pro-store nearby but I was able to get this from MAC Me Over Collection.

I'm spoiled when it becomes to lipstick, so every time I get a whiff of MAC lipsticks it reminds me of a cheap vanilla scent. Putting that aside I think this is the only MAC lipstick I'm going to keep. The shade is right up my alley, I like the peachy-ness of it and it keeps me from looking like death because of the warm undertone.

It's quite drying though, so I'm just going to remedy that w/ a balm underneath. But all in all I'm pleased w/ this lipstick. Not my favorite peach-nude lipstick but I'm gonna add this to my lipstick rotation.