MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

On my skintone this is nasty stuff. I've tried on its own, worn sheerly, over pencil applied as a base, under a gloss... I can't make it work.

I don't mind the satin formula, but the shade is, on me, hideous. I've seen it look good on others though. I guess just make sure you try it on you before buying. Don't buy based on reviews or pictures.

on 3/30/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Peachstock is permanent at MAC pro , so one can order this if they missed the liberty of London collection. it's a lovely peachy nude that works for most skin tones, on me(NC50/C8) I have to use chestnut lipliner to warm this up a bit.

I love this color. Before I found out that this product can be purchased at the pro stores, I bought about 10 tubes of it on Ebay, I am so happy that I can find this now. This is a really great color for that pouty mouth look.

on 4/15/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Peachstock has been my go-to nude lippie for over two years now! On my NC42 skintone.. this is perfection color-wise. It deliver the right nude lip look without making me look like a corpse. Blends seamlessly into my lips. Due to it being a satin formula, it does feel slightly drying, but that's a quick fix by applying a lip balm first. No shimmer, no frost, it's perfect to compliment smokey eyes. Rave from me!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous lipcolour, one of my faves. This is the only lipstick I have ever found that actually blocks out the colour of my naturally very pigmented, dark pink lips. Is a true peachy nude, with none of that ashen or brown look, all which make my NC30 with yellow undertones look ill and pallid. I am not hugely into glosses, I prefer subtle, moist lips, so I just wear a good lip balm underneath and my pout looks the perfect nude shade, nice and healthy looking paired with my subtle smokey eye.