MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

3.8

on 9/3/2011 10:36:00 PM

My favorite nude ever! Myth just doesn't work on my skin tone. Most nudes just make my lips look dry and lifeless but this one is perfect. I like the finish. It doesn't enhance the dryness as much as Myth. I love this with Turkish Delight over it. Get it if you can! :)

on 10/4/2010 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect peachy nude lipstick. I was looking for a nude lipstick that wouldn't wash me out and this is it. It looks good paired with lipglosses like boy bait or love nectar.

on 3/28/2010 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Now THIS nude I can deal with. Others are too pink making it seem like you just dont have lips, other (Nude attitude for example) are just a light shade of apricot, but THIS is the perfect mix between a peach and light brown, making a very flattering nude (especially for my nc35 skin). It doesnt completely erase the lips but it makes the lip "nude". Perfect for any look that has a darker lid color. Love this.

on 3/14/2010 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Oh Lordy this is one fugly lipstick on me, glad I tested it at my MAC counter and didn't buy it sight unseen or give into the limited edition Liberty of London collection hype. I was told it's a lighter version of NARS Honolulu Honey, which I can wear without looking like a corpse. On me, Peachstock looks like death - concealer lips is not a look I can rock. It also accentuates every last flake of dry skin, so exfoliate before you wear this! The consistency is creamy but the color was hideous against my rosy pigmented lips - the MAC MUA tried to salvage it by adding Boy Bait lip gloss over it, but it was still too "nude", so I wouldn't recommend this to people with pigmented lips.

For reference, I consider MAC Hug Me and Velvet Teddy lipsticks to be MLBB shades.

Peachstock is a peach (could you guess that?) nude lipstick. I believe it is a pro shade. This lipstick is a great nude lip color. It is pretty light, but not so light that it washes you out. It is similar to Myth, just about 2-3 shades darker. It is not pink, nor greyish. Nor is it brown. It is a true peach, and a very pretty one, I might add. I do highly recommend this lip color to anyone on the hunt for an HG nude. I have attached a pic of Peachstock on my NC25 lips.

continued >>

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

perfection! the search is over. hg peachy nude. so glad i went through the trouble to get this lipstick. on my pigmented lips, it is a true peachy nude, which is hard to find in mac's current lipstick line up. i did not detect any brown tones in this. it is light and peach concealor looking for some, but it's the perfect lipstick to pair w/ heavier eye makeup. this is not the same as myth or up-note (le). myth looks like death on me, turned a weird gray concealor color. up-note is a darker shade of peach and has brown tones in it. i can see peachstock working w/ both cool and warm tone gals. buy this if you can find it. i'm already dreading finding a new lipstick once i'm through w/ this tube.

on 7/28/2005 10:52:00 PM

GORGEOUS, perfect "light peachy-nude" for the "smokey eye/nude lip" look. Peachstock is a shade lighter than Cherish, and a shade or so deeper than Myth, and more clear toned (Cherish and Myth are a bit more muted). It has the vibrancy of Freckletone, without the greasy feel, and Peachstock again is lighter than Freckletone and more opaque. Mattes and Satins are my favorite. You can easily get a sheerer coverage by using a lip brush to apply. This lip color looks beautiful with gloss over it, or "as is". I pair Peachstock with either Oak, Stripdown, or Spice lipliners.

I have a light olive complexion, hazel/brown eyes, highlighted dark blonde hair, and naturally "reddish pink" pigmented lips ---which I prefer to tone down. I am very bottle-tanned in the summer, and Peachstock looks FAB on me whether I'm pale, or tanned. I thought Peachstock would be too bright a nude, compared to what I usually lean towards (Fleshpot, Myth, Viva Glam II, Blankety, Cherish, etc), but instead, it adds a punch of color to the "nude mouth" look. I love it!

If you LOVE Peachstock, I suggest you call MAC customer service in Canada, and tell them NOT to discontinue it! I was told it is going to be discontinued...!!! So, of course, I did stock up. :)

If you are not a Smokey-Eye type of girl, I don't think you would like this shade. You definitely need a strong eye look to pull off a "nude lip". I also think this shade would be preferred by pale to medium toned skintypes. It may be a bit too chalky-pale for darker skintones.

This product looked a lovely nude/peach in the counter. However when I tried it at home it totally washed me out. The colour was far too pale even for me,(nc20-25). I'm very upset and am still looking for a natural peach/pink lipstick.

on 1/5/2003 1:55:00 AM

WOW-Washout City! It looked like such a pretty shade in the tube too! Made me look like my lips blended in with rest of my PPP skin--not what I was hoping for--I wanted the peachy nude look.