MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by age: 30-35
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

On its own, this shade is just downright awful on my NW46 skintone. I look like I am a hardcore junkie when I swatched it at the MAC counter. I see that others manipulate it to make it work for them but honestly I am too lazy for that ish. I just want to swab it on my lips once or twice and move on.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

On my skintone this is nasty stuff. I've tried on its own, worn sheerly, over pencil applied as a base, under a gloss... I can't make it work.

I don't mind the satin formula, but the shade is, on me, hideous. I've seen it look good on others though. I guess just make sure you try it on you before buying. Don't buy based on reviews or pictures.

I cannot stand the look of this! Just looks horrid on me! IDK maybe I'm one of those girls that cannot wear a NUDE...

on 8/8/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Most nudes are pinky, which I dislike so I wanted this for a very long time so my disappointment was so ...disappointing.

This definitely is a peach or yellowy based nude. Very pale.

It's a bit pale even for me who is around nc15 AND happens to sort of like corpse kinda lips.

The absolute deal breaker with this was the feathering -- holy crap this feathers like none other and accentuated every dry spot on my lips.

Looks horrid and cheap to be honest.

I have 5 other mac lipsticks, all different finishes so it really is this one in particular- the other ones can be a little drying but NONE feather like this.

I wrote this review mainly because I must note: revlon nude attitude is a exact DUPE of peachstock.

In formula and shade they are identical I swear.

I know this bc before I really got into makeup I wore revlon nude attitude all the time. At that time I thought feathering and poor formulation were just a way of life, and getting tired of my lipstick looking bad is actually one of the things that got me into high end makeup.

So yeah- if you're curious about peachstock and don't wanna spend the $16- revlon nude attitude is exactly identical at half the price.

on 10/16/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this lipstick as a lip concealer when I want my other lipstick shades to really show. This also gives a pouty sexy lips look when you wear Peachstock with a lip balm. I wear this with a Japanese lip product called Curvy Lip Silicone that I picked up at a local Mitsuwa (think I paid about $16 for it). The lip silicone hides all the wrinkles/grooves on your lips giving you a plumpier looking lips. It works really well over Peachstock.

on 3/30/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Peachstock is permanent at MAC pro , so one can order this if they missed the liberty of London collection. it's a lovely peachy nude that works for most skin tones, on me(NC50/C8) I have to use chestnut lipliner to warm this up a bit.

After years of reading the hype about Peachstock, I finally bit the bullet and bought it.

For all the hype around it, I was a little disappointed because I expected Peachstock to be this magical lipstick. In reality, it's just a nude lipstick with no pink and no brown tones. I don't even really see any peach to it(when I think of the color peach, I expect to see some apricot/orange colors). I would consider Freckletone to be more of a peach colored lipstick than Peachstock.

Peachstock blanks out my pigmented lips and it does wash me out a little bit (however, not as bad as Blankety did). I would definitely have to wear smokey eyes with Peachstock. However, what makes Peachstock more workable is that it's not super thick and super opaque in texture so when I apply it on my lips, it doesn't look like I layered my lips with a thick, chalky substance.

The satin formula makes Peachstock drying and even when I put on lip balm on my lips first before applying Peachstock, Peachstock makes my lips feel dry. This also accentuates flaky dry lips.

Peachstock is not a discontinued lipstick but it is hard to find because (1) it is a MAC Pro product and (2) It's a popular color. As there is no MAC Pro store in my area, I had to call the MAC Pro store in San Francisco to order it. I called that store about 3 times before they had it in stock (incidentally, I also called the MAC Pro store in NYC and they didn't have Peachstock either).

For reference, I have light skin with neutral to warm undertones (MAC NC 20 to 25).

on 3/13/2010 5:05:00 PM

I am NC 40, and Asian. This lip stick is too pale on me. It's like a concealer look super matte. It has to be combine with a lip gloss to make this color look less dead on me. My fav. combo will be Amber Glow l/p (perfect Peachy Nude) and Frankly Fresh l/p. If you try it out let me know if you like it. =)

on 3/18/2009 10:55:00 PM

Until I find another nude lipstick which does the job as well as Peachstock, I'm gonna stick with this. It's the first ever nude look l/s which does not make me look like I've been nursing a flu. The peachiness neutralises my pigmented lip colour and brightens up a dark or neutral smoky-eyed look. However, like some other reviewers have observed, I too find that the texture for this particular shade is somewhat drier than other Satins. But it never gets chalky, esp with a good balm underneath and lip brush application. Totally adore Peachstock!

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

Popular Lipsticks