MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by age: 30-35
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

On its own, this shade is just downright awful on my NW46 skintone. I look like I am a hardcore junkie when I swatched it at the MAC counter. I see that others manipulate it to make it work for them but honestly I am too lazy for that ish. I just want to swab it on my lips once or twice and move on.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

On my skintone this is nasty stuff. I've tried on its own, worn sheerly, over pencil applied as a base, under a gloss... I can't make it work.

I don't mind the satin formula, but the shade is, on me, hideous. I've seen it look good on others though. I guess just make sure you try it on you before buying. Don't buy based on reviews or pictures.

on 8/8/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Most nudes are pinky, which I dislike so I wanted this for a very long time so my disappointment was so ...disappointing.

This definitely is a peach or yellowy based nude. Very pale.

It's a bit pale even for me who is around nc15 AND happens to sort of like corpse kinda lips.

The absolute deal breaker with this was the feathering -- holy crap this feathers like none other and accentuated every dry spot on my lips.

Looks horrid and cheap to be honest.

I have 5 other mac lipsticks, all different finishes so it really is this one in particular- the other ones can be a little drying but NONE feather like this.

I wrote this review mainly because I must note: revlon nude attitude is a exact DUPE of peachstock.

In formula and shade they are identical I swear.

I know this bc before I really got into makeup I wore revlon nude attitude all the time. At that time I thought feathering and poor formulation were just a way of life, and getting tired of my lipstick looking bad is actually one of the things that got me into high end makeup.

So yeah- if you're curious about peachstock and don't wanna spend the $16- revlon nude attitude is exactly identical at half the price.

on 10/27/2010 4:15:00 PM

Got this shade in Liberty of London collection, which I am really sad that I didn't get more in the nice packaging. No one really raved about this shade..probably because Ever Hip was pretty awesome. Peachstock, however, is my go to everyday kind of lipstick. I am sooo happy it has some orange/peach to it because that really prevents it from washing out my lips. I am NC20-NC30, and it looks amazing when I am lighter or darker. I do not find that it accentuates dryness or imperfections on the lips, but glides over or disquises them well. I love it sooo much, more than myth and more than Revlon Colorbust in Soft Nude.

on 5/21/2010 5:28:00 AM

Probably my hg nude lipstick. This is a beautiful peachy nude color. Prior to this my fave was freckletone but it wasn't perfect, it was a bit too brown, dark and orange against my pale nc20 skin. Peachstock is much more flattering and less brown and dark. I love wearing a peachy gloss on top of Peachstock; Love Nectar, Enchantress, 2N (gorgeous on top of Peachstock) and YSL golden gloss in golden coral. I think any peachy or apricot'ish color would look gorgeous on top of this lipstick. My only regret is not trying on this lipstick sooner. (I read about it years ago but for some reason never tried it till now).

on 3/30/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Peachstock is permanent at MAC pro , so one can order this if they missed the liberty of London collection. it's a lovely peachy nude that works for most skin tones, on me(NC50/C8) I have to use chestnut lipliner to warm this up a bit.

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I own a ton of nude lippies and this is probably my favorite. Somehow makes my lips just look so perfect w/o that washed out look of some nudes. As another reviewer stated, simply makes my other makeup *POP*. Love the cute Liberty of London packaging.
I pair this with MAC creamsheen in Boy Bait and I am telling you I love the combo!! My lips look full, pouty, and sexy.

on 3/13/2010 5:05:00 PM

I am NC 40, and Asian. This lip stick is too pale on me. It's like a concealer look super matte. It has to be combine with a lip gloss to make this color look less dead on me. My fav. combo will be Amber Glow l/p (perfect Peachy Nude) and Frankly Fresh l/p. If you try it out let me know if you like it. =)

I love this color. Before I found out that this product can be purchased at the pro stores, I bought about 10 tubes of it on Ebay, I am so happy that I can find this now. This is a really great color for that pouty mouth look.