MAC Peachstock (satin)

MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

on 7/9/2002 11:25:00 AM

This is a creamy peachy nude color.It has a nice texture and taste,but this was not my color.Almost the same color as my foundation

on 7/9/2002 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This color was awful on me, it made me look like I was totally washed out.

on 11/9/2002 11:07:00 PM

Some complexions might have to be careful with this color because I can see how it can make one's lips appear as though they have disappeared! BUT, i was lucky enough for that not to happen to me. It gives me a FANTASTIC nude lip, especially when paired with Spice lipliner and a little clear lipglass. I love it!!!

on 12/8/2002 4:37:00 AM

This is another foundation on the lips color for me. So over it! Make some nice nudes dang it!! I have said it before, and will say it again, you ca make this color work with a lot of effort if you tend to get washed out by nudes, but I fully believe that there are nudes at there that you can use as is! I may have lost this battle, but I have not given up on the war! =) (I actually use and love Delux Asher gloss, which is the definitive nude color - why do I keep trying other colors you ask? Well, that is a very good question. )

on 12/16/2002 1:46:00 PM

This totally washed me out and made me look dead.

on 12/17/2002 2:16:00 AM

I'm a PPP and when I saw this lipstick at the counter, it looked really pretty. I tried this on and it made me look so washed out. I wouldn't recommend this for you ladies that are PPP.

I acquired this color when I purchased MACs 2002 Lipstick petite set. I saw it when it first was introduced, but wasn't all that interested in it. However, I was really pleased when I wore it. It is a nude/peach matte. For certain skin tones, I'm sure this could be difficult to wear. But I'm an NC30, Stila D and find this nice to wear with Spice lipliner when I do a more colorful eye. If you are a fan of MACs stripdown liner or relic lipstick, you may like this as well.

on 1/5/2003 1:55:00 AM

WOW-Washout City! It looked like such a pretty shade in the tube too! Made me look like my lips blended in with rest of my PPP skin--not what I was hoping for--I wanted the peachy nude look.

This product looked a lovely nude/peach in the counter. However when I tried it at home it totally washed me out. The colour was far too pale even for me,(nc20-25). I'm very upset and am still looking for a natural peach/pink lipstick.

on 5/14/2003 4:11:00 AM

Way too light for me, totally washes me out. Looks good when you look at it. I've been trying to find a peach lipstick. This is just not it.

Popular Lipsticks