MAC Peachstock (satin)

MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

on 2/18/2017 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I brought this nudish-peach lipstick because I thought it would suit my skin tone, but it did not. It looked like I had no lips at all. So what I did was put a darker lip liner and that made it show off the colour a bit more, so I recommend doing that if you have darker skin. This lip product came off pretty easily even if I put on lip liner, like after i ate all the product came off! So not very impressed.
The good thing about this lipstick is that it's matte and it felt very smooth and creamy when I applied it.

on 2/12/2016 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipstick color.
It's a nice peach-nude.
I think it works best for those with a medium skintone around an NC25-NC35.
If you're darker you'll just need a lipliner or try out the shade "Siss" which is similar but about a shade of two darker.
if you're lighter it may look muddy depending on your undertone. I wouldn't really recommend this with those with pink undertones.

I have a an C30-35(NC shades tend to look peach or orange on me) color with very strong yellow/olive tones and find that they bring out the pink tones in this lipstick.
So overall, on me this looks more pinky-peach nude rather than just concealer lip. It's almost concealer lips but you can see this sort of pinkish tone which prevents me my lips from looking too muted or making me look dead.
Which I guess is why it's really popular in Asia, the more yellow your skin is, the less concealer-like it looks.
If you have a more peachy color than this will definitely give you very apparent concealer lips.
I wouldn't say that this is a "pale" shade like a reviewer here has claimed. I've seen it next to Myth and Fleshpot and it's clearly darker and more medium colored.

Has the regular vanilla scent that Mac lipsticks have which I love.
Great satin formula. It's fairly matte but with a tiny bit of a sheen. I quite prefer the more satin or matte formulas cause they are more versatile. You can wear them alone, sheer them out or add gloss to them.

Side note:
I'll never really understood how people give a bad review on products based on color alone especially on a nude(which is tricky to get due to so many different skin tones)
It's like being an NC40 and getting a foundation in NC20 and getting mad that it didn't work for you because of the color...

Very pale peach it does look like a concealer but its nice with smoky eyes at first i didnt like it but the more i wore it the more i appreciated it its a favorite nude next to myth also very unique.

on 11/2/2014 11:11:00 PM

The colour does not suit me at all!! It's like I applied concealer on my lips! Totally washed out and the formulation is so bad. It feathers out like crazy and does not go on smoothly. Thank god I didn't buy it, it was a friend's that I borrowed coz I forgot to bring my nude lipstick. This lipstick is so bad I actually thought it's a fake MAC.

on 8/8/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Most nudes are pinky, which I dislike so I wanted this for a very long time so my disappointment was so ...disappointing.

This definitely is a peach or yellowy based nude. Very pale.

It's a bit pale even for me who is around nc15 AND happens to sort of like corpse kinda lips.

The absolute deal breaker with this was the feathering -- holy crap this feathers like none other and accentuated every dry spot on my lips.

Looks horrid and cheap to be honest.

I have 5 other mac lipsticks, all different finishes so it really is this one in particular- the other ones can be a little drying but NONE feather like this.

I wrote this review mainly because I must note: revlon nude attitude is a exact DUPE of peachstock.

In formula and shade they are identical I swear.

I know this bc before I really got into makeup I wore revlon nude attitude all the time. At that time I thought feathering and poor formulation were just a way of life, and getting tired of my lipstick looking bad is actually one of the things that got me into high end makeup.

So yeah- if you're curious about peachstock and don't wanna spend the $16- revlon nude attitude is exactly identical at half the price.

'Peachstock' is really pretty. I am pale, but it suits me well. It doesn't look like I have concealer on my lips, as it does have a slight orange tone to it. Don't be scared of it. It's lovely.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

NO! I read on another website that this is one of the Mac lipsticks recommended for African American women. I ordered it and I wish I ordered something else. This lipstick is downright ugly on me. I am an NW43 and it made me look like I was wearing blackface, with the exaggerated white lips. It's beautiful in the tube, but to make this work, I would have to mix, match, and manipulate, which I don't feel like doing that with this shade. So I will give it to my friend, who is light skinned maybe she can use it.

on 10/10/2013 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Peackstock is my number 1 favorite lipstick of all time hands down! Prepare for a read:

When I got into makeup I was looking for the nude lips, not the MLBB but a NUDE lip. Imagine my horror when I step into MAC for the first time and as a NC30 with pigmented lips find that all the popular colors like Myth, Creme D'Nude, Creme Cup, Angel, Hug Me etc looked awful on me. I never realized that I was looking for the wrong type of a nude. I have olive undertones that don't take well to light pink lipsticks. I took a gamble on Peachstock, bought it online and prayed for the best. Thank the heavens that this lipstick is just amazing on me! It is everything I want a nude lip to be. In my opinion, it is like a Myth but for Medium-Deep Skinned girls.

That being said:
On me, I don't need nor do I use a lipliner. I think would I be around an NC40 or higher I would need to use a lipliner to make it transition good. I really like this lipstick and I think this lipstick will look good based on your skin undertone and your lip pigmentation. It is opaque, moreso than Freckletone so W.O.C don't fear it. Pair it with a brown liner and rock the heck out of it. I find the satin formula neither drying or hydrating. Good wear, depending on what I'm doing.

Overall I love it and I feel that this lipstick is so underrated! WARNING: This lipstick will give you the super nude lips, not concealer but close to it.If you don't like that look I suggest trying Kinda Sexy.
**My ultimate nude combo is Peackstock mixed with Freckletone, try it!

on 7/21/2013 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Just let you know if you has tan Asian skin don't buy this lipstick. It's really wash me out like I wear concealer on my lips. It didn't even work with my skintone and the formula was really bad I need lots of lip balm to make it stick on my lips. It's really different with my mac creme cup that's really work on my lips.

on 7/2/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm on the fence about this one. It's great for warm, tan complexions that are darker than NW/NC25, but the matteness of it can make it appear like a concealer. I wore this when I was fake tanning and around an NW30. Definitely gave a bold nude lip, but looked like concealer like without gloss. On lighter complexions, this will appear orange or even brown. I still give it three stars because it's opaque and that's hard to find in nude lipsticks.