MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by age: 44-55
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

3.4

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

NO! I read on another website that this is one of the Mac lipsticks recommended for African American women. I ordered it and I wish I ordered something else. This lipstick is downright ugly on me. I am an NW43 and it made me look like I was wearing blackface, with the exaggerated white lips. It's beautiful in the tube, but to make this work, I would have to mix, match, and manipulate, which I don't feel like doing that with this shade. So I will give it to my friend, who is light skinned maybe she can use it.

on 3/14/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like Peachstock! For me (NW20), I think it is one of MAC's better nude lipsticks. I can't wear Myth (now THAT gives me concealer lips), but I do like this one, and I have pretty dark, naturally pigmented lips. I know not all colors work for everybody... but I am happy to say that this one does work for me. =)
(I also like Hug Me, Cherish, Freckletone, Sandy B, Plink, Brave New Bronze (LE), Lollipop Lovin' (LE) and Madly Creative (LE), just for reference.)

on 3/13/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this thinking that it would be a pretty nude , but when i applied it,, eww!! The lipstick made me look dead. The shade would look awful on anyone. Hardly no color at all. I was so disappointed to say the least. It seriously needs at least some pink pigment. Don't waste your money.

on 3/11/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Peachstock is a new/old pro lipstick. I have not seen the new one yet, but if it's anything like the "old" Peachstock it is a lovely nude/peachy shade which flatters warm skins beautifully .

The packaging is new, but the product is a re-promote.

on 6/22/2004 12:13:00 PM

Peachstock is my favorite MAC Lippie thus far. I've tried Kit Kat, Frenzy, Skew, Spirit, Sequin and Chicaboom. None of these do for me what I love about Peachstock. As another reviewer mentioned it makes a great base for other color on top, too. I can wear it with a neutral liner, like Spice and slightly pink gloss for the perfect nude summer look.

I'm really quite disappointed in the other shades and am trying to figure out where to pawn them off :-)