MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 36-43
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

1 review

on 10/18/2011 6:56:00 PM

I HAD to leave a review of the lipstick because I was one of those people that was thinking---AW LAWD!! I just wasted some more money!!!---when I tried this lipstick on AFTER I bought it. I'm obviously one of those people who can't wear nude lipstick to save my life! It totally drains the life out of my face. I def need at least a small amount of color on my lips. BUT I was determined to not have this completely go to waste. So guess what??!! I tried a thin layer of it OVER my muted lipsticks, the ones I wanted to have a little color but fell flat on me (Mac speed dial, freckletone, up the amp) and it added that extra oomph I needed to stand out a little more. Almost like a milkiness, in a good way,of course. When applied over louder colors like Pink Nouveau, it made it not as bright, a little more toned down. Its like the neutral color of peachstock blends with my lipsticks that do nothing for my complexion and makes them perfect for my skin tone. Even over my Revlon lipsticks! So don't give up on this one if you find it makes you look like death. It's def worth a try! I'm Mac NC45 for ref.