MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by age: 30-35
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

on 8/8/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Most nudes are pinky, which I dislike so I wanted this for a very long time so my disappointment was so ...disappointing.

This definitely is a peach or yellowy based nude. Very pale.

It's a bit pale even for me who is around nc15 AND happens to sort of like corpse kinda lips.

The absolute deal breaker with this was the feathering -- holy crap this feathers like none other and accentuated every dry spot on my lips.

Looks horrid and cheap to be honest.

I have 5 other mac lipsticks, all different finishes so it really is this one in particular- the other ones can be a little drying but NONE feather like this.

I wrote this review mainly because I must note: revlon nude attitude is a exact DUPE of peachstock.

In formula and shade they are identical I swear.

I know this bc before I really got into makeup I wore revlon nude attitude all the time. At that time I thought feathering and poor formulation were just a way of life, and getting tired of my lipstick looking bad is actually one of the things that got me into high end makeup.

So yeah- if you're curious about peachstock and don't wanna spend the $16- revlon nude attitude is exactly identical at half the price.

on 3/29/2012 8:23:00 AM

I received it today from cheapsmells! I looove it..Its tha absolute nude lipstick. I cant wear Myth cause its like white lips like paper and i look scary. But this one is one of my favorites. I put it on my lips and then i spread it with my fingers for a casual look and more natural. The only thing i cant stand though its the smell.It stinks and i dont know why..Maybe its thia product only who knows. I def recommend it for nude lips..

Peachstock is a lovely opaque nude color with a peach tone to it. No shimmer. On my NC30 skin is perfection. I hated Gaga2 it was too plain but Peachstock is the nude for me, it doesn't look brown or concealer. I love to add on top some gloss. It's longlasting too and the formula is very pigmented. It looks just a little bit lighter than my skin color but never plain or pale. I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

On its own, this shade is just downright awful on my NW46 skintone. I look like I am a hardcore junkie when I swatched it at the MAC counter. I see that others manipulate it to make it work for them but honestly I am too lazy for that ish. I just want to swab it on my lips once or twice and move on.

I got this lipstick recently from an outlet mall for $12.50. I normally don't like super nude color for my lips because it almost always washes me out make me look like dead... This one though didn't!!! because it has a peachy undertone, it doesn't wash you out like other nudes, fleshpot or Myth for my NC25 skin tone. It's very creamy and just the perfect peachy shade, very pretty! I am thinking to get another one for a backup because it's very hard to find now. It was a limited edition from Liberty London collection.

on 10/27/2010 4:15:00 PM

Got this shade in Liberty of London collection, which I am really sad that I didn't get more in the nice packaging. No one really raved about this shade..probably because Ever Hip was pretty awesome. Peachstock, however, is my go to everyday kind of lipstick. I am sooo happy it has some orange/peach to it because that really prevents it from washing out my lips. I am NC20-NC30, and it looks amazing when I am lighter or darker. I do not find that it accentuates dryness or imperfections on the lips, but glides over or disquises them well. I love it sooo much, more than myth and more than Revlon Colorbust in Soft Nude.

on 10/16/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this lipstick as a lip concealer when I want my other lipstick shades to really show. This also gives a pouty sexy lips look when you wear Peachstock with a lip balm. I wear this with a Japanese lip product called Curvy Lip Silicone that I picked up at a local Mitsuwa (think I paid about $16 for it). The lip silicone hides all the wrinkles/grooves on your lips giving you a plumpier looking lips. It works really well over Peachstock.

on 6/22/2010 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this lipstick! i regret not buying 2 :(
it's a soft peach nude color and it's perfect for my lips! true to the color, very pigmented.

on 5/21/2010 5:28:00 AM

Probably my hg nude lipstick. This is a beautiful peachy nude color. Prior to this my fave was freckletone but it wasn't perfect, it was a bit too brown, dark and orange against my pale nc20 skin. Peachstock is much more flattering and less brown and dark. I love wearing a peachy gloss on top of Peachstock; Love Nectar, Enchantress, 2N (gorgeous on top of Peachstock) and YSL golden gloss in golden coral. I think any peachy or apricot'ish color would look gorgeous on top of this lipstick. My only regret is not trying on this lipstick sooner. (I read about it years ago but for some reason never tried it till now).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

On my skintone this is nasty stuff. I've tried on its own, worn sheerly, over pencil applied as a base, under a gloss... I can't make it work.

I don't mind the satin formula, but the shade is, on me, hideous. I've seen it look good on others though. I guess just make sure you try it on you before buying. Don't buy based on reviews or pictures.