MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

4.5

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice nude to own. Looks lovely with smokey eyes .

on 10/13/2010 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Peachstock is a warm nude peach satin-finish lipstick. IMO, this is in the middle of Creme d Nude and Freckletone. It is darker than Creme d Nude and more opaque than Freckletone. On my NC25-30 skin, it's a beautiful peach and I use it with a brown smoky eye and margin on the cheeks. However, because of the satin finish it is drying and settles into lines so clear lipglass is a must. For that reason, I gave it a lippie off. I wish it was in a different finish, but other than that no complaints. Women ask what I am wearing and men compliment on how I look when I wear it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this from an awesome swapper. the color looks heavy in the tube and i didnt try it on few a few weeks from the time i got it. anyways, when i did try it on, i swiped it directly on my lips and it dragged and also looked heavy on my lips. i tried to fix it by putting frankly fresh over it but it didnt look great and heavy. later, i blotted it with a napkin because i wanted to get it off and wow. then it looked good. it's nice when i have my natural color of my lips shine through and not completely covered with this color....so now i wear it with a lip brush and frankly fresh over it. very light and feminine look. if your trying to nude out your lips it might be too heavy (im an nc25, 020 dior, and med beige in BE, for reference).

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just found a lovely nude for my NC25 skintone. Looks darker in the tube but on the lips its a very pretty peachy nude that doesn't make me look like I have concealer lips. The formula is a little dry (satin) though but I can live with that.

on 4/25/2010 1:35:00 AM

Peachstock & Blankety is my favourite nude lippies ever. so flattering with a hint of colour so it's not so deathly looking.

I'm going to head out & get a couple more back ups.

on 4/8/2010 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Where have you been all my life? This is the perfect nude to match olive skin stones especially with that smokey eye look. This colour is opaque so a little goes a long way. I'm really into peaches and corals right now since they are better suited for my skin tone and this colour is perfect! The only thing I dont like about Peachstock is I find satin formulas quite drying. I'm going to have to wear it with mac lip treatment underneath or top it off with a gloss. I love this with Frankly Fresh on top...soo hot!