MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 25-29
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

3.3

on 10/13/2010 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Peachstock is a warm nude peach satin-finish lipstick. IMO, this is in the middle of Creme d Nude and Freckletone. It is darker than Creme d Nude and more opaque than Freckletone. On my NC25-30 skin, it's a beautiful peach and I use it with a brown smoky eye and margin on the cheeks. However, because of the satin finish it is drying and settles into lines so clear lipglass is a must. For that reason, I gave it a lippie off. I wish it was in a different finish, but other than that no complaints. Women ask what I am wearing and men compliment on how I look when I wear it.

My first nude and I am pretty impressed. I never thought I could pull off a nude lippie, but I decided to give it a shot. The MUA pulled this one from the drawer (even though the promo has been over forever, so if you are looking, ask.) and I have been pleasently surprised so far. On my pale skin and lips it shows up as almost "coffee with tons of milk in it" colour. Looks great with a gloss over top. Will deffinitly be venturing into more nudes. love the packageing.

on 4/30/2004 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm a GGG and this was a total washout for me. Looking dead is not pretty. :( Try NARS Barbarella, it has more peach in it and gives lips more pigment.