MAC Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by age: 25-29
MAC Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

3.9

on 6/16/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so sad that I don't like it, but alas my worst fear came true. I looked like a zombie! I'm NC42-NC 44, and I have dark lips to begin with - so my natural colours make this lipstick appear to be almost totally in line with my skin colour, turning my entire face into a wash of blah! I have tried with glossy products on top (esp. pink tones), but this makes the look passable - somewhat- and is no longer work appropriate for me. If you have medium to tan skin tone, tread carefully, but ideally my best advice would be to buy another nude because this is not the one for us.

on 12/27/2012 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my alll time favorite lipstick! Satin finish is perfect aswell as the color with my nc40 skin. I love playing up my eyes with it. I feel so sexy while wearing it. Again, my favorite!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice nude to own. Looks lovely with smokey eyes .

on 10/24/2011 8:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the latest MAC lipstick I bought - that I haven't given away yet. So I have high hopes for this lipstick.

I love nude shades, (peachy-nude and pinky-nude) and almost half of my enormous lipstick collection consist of varying shades of nude. So I've always wanted to try Peachstock because of the beautiful swatches I've seen online.

We don't have a pro-store nearby but I was able to get this from MAC Me Over Collection.

I'm spoiled when it becomes to lipstick, so every time I get a whiff of MAC lipsticks it reminds me of a cheap vanilla scent. Putting that aside I think this is the only MAC lipstick I'm going to keep. The shade is right up my alley, I like the peachy-ness of it and it keeps me from looking like death because of the warm undertone.

It's quite drying though, so I'm just going to remedy that w/ a balm underneath. But all in all I'm pleased w/ this lipstick. Not my favorite peach-nude lipstick but I'm gonna add this to my lipstick rotation.

on 9/27/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was so excited to try this lipstick...but....Hell to the No. I looked a hot and heavy mess when i tried it on!!! This is straight up concealer on my lips. What a waste lol. It's just waaay too light and un-flattering for my taste. I wouldn't want something this light on my lips, even with a super smoked out eye. The only way i could see this working is with a darker lipgloss on top but i hate layering. Exchange!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This lipstick makes me look like I've been wandering around the desert for a couple of days. I'm NC42 for ref. and it's too light to be a good nude on me. For a matte it's looks very dry on unlike MAC's velvet teddy which is a perfect matte nude for my skintone.

on 10/13/2010 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Peachstock is a warm nude peach satin-finish lipstick. IMO, this is in the middle of Creme d Nude and Freckletone. It is darker than Creme d Nude and more opaque than Freckletone. On my NC25-30 skin, it's a beautiful peach and I use it with a brown smoky eye and margin on the cheeks. However, because of the satin finish it is drying and settles into lines so clear lipglass is a must. For that reason, I gave it a lippie off. I wish it was in a different finish, but other than that no complaints. Women ask what I am wearing and men compliment on how I look when I wear it.

on 8/27/2010 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This looked like I swiped concealer on my lips. I think my lip pigmentation is too pale to pull this one off, which is a shame since I really like nude lippies. I'm not a fan of the Liberty of London packaging personally, but it's not anything obnoxious. I know this works for many other ladies, but it definitely didn't work for me. Happily put it up for swap!

on 5/28/2010 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this lippie 2 months ago. When I first got it I used it pretty much every day, but now Im using it less and less. Not because I like it less, just because I have other shades of lipsticks I prefer over this one. Its an orangey-nude color and when I got it the girl at the store suggested I'd get an orange-nude gloss to go w/ it. I can't remember the gloss name right now, but w the gloss it looks almost to orange/brown so I use it w a 'real nude' like boy bait or florabundance and it looks really good. I think I'd buy this again, I wish you had an 'maybe' option, but I prob. won't have to since I won't use the whole tube.

My first nude and I am pretty impressed. I never thought I could pull off a nude lippie, but I decided to give it a shot. The MUA pulled this one from the drawer (even though the promo has been over forever, so if you are looking, ask.) and I have been pleasently surprised so far. On my pale skin and lips it shows up as almost "coffee with tons of milk in it" colour. Looks great with a gloss over top. Will deffinitly be venturing into more nudes. love the packageing.

Popular Lipsticks