MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 19-24
MAC Cosmetics Peachstock (satin)
Mac PeachstockPeachstock (satin)Peachstock (satin)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

this is my new go to lipstick! i LOVE it!
this is much more wearable than the Viva Glam Gaga 2 that made me look dead and like I had concealer on my lips! This works better on my skintone (NW35/NC40). This is perfect! It's not too pale and just warm enough for my complexion. The perfect nude. I wore this to work, and it lasted all day (even after me drinking and eating twice!). I've been wanting this for a while, but I don't have a Pro Store. I was able to grab this with the fall 2011 MAC Me Over collection.

on 3/20/2010 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this nude! I typically wear either light pink or nude lip colors, so this is perfect as a neutral nude. It has a satin finish that looks best when i prime my lips with a little moisturizer first. The color has a hint of peach - it's not full on peach. My coloring in MAC is NW20 for reference - so even though i'm not "warm-toned," I find that this lip color is neutral enough to work for me! I have wanted this lipstick for a loooong time, but a few years ago, MAC removed it from the permanent line so that it was only available through MAC Pro - but luckily it has been re-released with the Liberty of London collection. love it.

on 6/21/2009 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE! its what i wanted in myth :) you really need to dab on this lipstick, if i swipe it then it makes me look really washed out. i ris this lipstick from a lovely lady, and im soo glad i did!
myth looked to white on my lips, blankety gave me grey lips, siss made my lips look kinda greeny (but its quite on the brown scale) and honeylove i love this lipstick too, but i its a darker kind of nude, whereas peachstock is a lighter end nude. if myth didnt work out for you then peachstock would, in terms of the peachness in this ls.. it was quite dissapointing, i was expecting more peach, but i just get more beige ...the only bad thing about this l/s is that its a damn pro colour, just more effort into buying it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my most favorite lipstick. I can't live without it. In Tokyo, this item is not discontinued, and will not be. =)