Yves Rocher Tradition de Hammam Oriental Velvety S (Uploaded by jwyl)

4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/12/2016

I got this as a GWP. It's nice, exfoliate nicely, leaves my skin soft and is not too hard on my skin. I also like the fact that it's not plastic beads in it. For me, the smell is weird. In fact, I like it, but I also think it smell like booze... it's weird, I know, but that's what it smells like to me.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Cool

hairBrunette, Straight, Medium

eyesHazel

Jun/11/2014

This smells like HEAVEN!!!!!! And it's a great scrub!!! Oh my goodness I love this product!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

hairBlond, Relaxed, Medium

eyesBlue

Apr/24/2014

I love the way it leaves my skin, so soft and moisturized!!! I also love the scent of it.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

Oct/21/2012

I love the smell of the Tradition de Hammam collection. It's absolutely luscious. This scrubs works really well in my opinion -- but how do you measure a scrub's efficiency, really? I can say that my skin is smooth and not overly dry after usage and that is enough for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Other, Not Sure

hairBrown, Other, Other

Sep/20/2011

I have several small tubes received as GWP, so I have actually never bought this. I may, if they run out (if I stop shopping for other items at YR).
It is a good scrub, I think. No plastic beads, just nut shells, as far as I can tell.
But, SO is a exfoliation freak and loves this. Yes, on the face. He will not let warning labels dictate what he scubs his pretty face with.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (141 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Neutral

hairBrunette, Curly, Fine

eyesGray

Mar/22/2011

Oooooooh! What a terrific scrub! I use it on my hands and it does make them feel like velvet. It is a really grainy texture, without a soapy base, so it feels like it won't be moisturizing, but it actually leaves skin very soft and not dry. It has an odd fragrance, it smells kind of like patchouli, but it smells better than patchouli. Yves Rocher is one of my favorite companies, I think they …Read more

About reviewer (137 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair, Warm

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

eyesGreen

fromLyrics

Oct/17/2010

LOVE IT!!!!! It's the best scrub I have used so far (and I have used many)!!! I love that it rinses clean, but my skin is still velvety soft. I'm used to having super-slippery skin after a scrub, but not with this one. the skin is clean and super-soft.
I'm not crazy about the packaging - you have to be very careful not to get any water in (especially int he shower). It is …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (232 reviews)

age30-35

skinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

hairBrown, Kinky, Fine

Apr/09/2010

Wonderful scrub, in fact the best I've ever used. After using this my skin becomes soooo soft! I was very surprised with this product, but have to say that the size is really small and the product it's a little expensive. Still great product!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

Mar/19/2010

This scrub was amazing - the scent was just to die for, a rich, complex chocolate plum. Left the skin soft and silky. Will not re-purchase as the price is just too ridiculous for such a small amount of product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

skinOily, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

Mar/11/2010

I won a full size of this in an Allure contest. I love it. This was my first experience with Yves Rocher, and I was not sure what to expect. I used it tonight to exfoliate my legs and they are soooooooooo smooth and soft right now. It feels somewhat moisturizing but rinsed clean.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

skinCombination, Other, Not Sure