Pixi Lip Booster

Pixi Lip Booster

on 4/11/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love Maxi. Its the clear color. I have sensitive lips that get irritated with boosters. But his one doesn't irritate or scratch my lips. Plumps up enough that I know the difference and feel better. And doesn't make my lips look cakey. I tried the other colors but this one I think it the best quality.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG of lipglosses. I have it in No. 6 Elf and it goes on beautifully and stays on. I have tried them all, Lancome, Clinique, MAC, Stila, Urban Decay you name it, but I keep coming back to these. Such lovely color and shimmer and the smell is FABULOUS! It has the most delicious strawberry scent. I wish they were a little easier on the wallet but for the staying power, wonderful smell, and beautiful color I will continue buying them as long as they continue making them :)

on 4/29/2009 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am a lipgloss junkie I have found my HG. Pixi is by far the best gloss that I have used so far. My Clinique Black Honey has been bumped...
I bought the booster in Sindri (red/burgundy) and it smells like mild strawberry, as already mentioned in the review below. The brush applicator allows the product to glide on easily, which is a plus. I like the fact that by turning the bottom gadget, you are able to control the amount of gloss that comes out..which beats squeezing too much gloss out of a tube. I am African Canadian. I really do not need a booster and I cannot really see any difference in the size of my lips, so if this is why you are buying the product, you may want to wait for more reviews. Sindri compliments my skin tone well and the colour is not very dark once applied. I found it at Target in Watertown, NY. I drove up from Canada. I bought the 3 that they had and will be returning to purchase. Great product!!