Pixi Lip Booster

Pixi Lip Booster

3.7

on 10/20/2010 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I thought these were just okay. The colors are pretty and they go on smooth without being too sticky. I was kind of underwhelmed by the staying power, however. I found they came off pretty easily while eating or drinking. I guess not gloss is perfect though. I probably wouldn't buy it again because there are so many gloss brands and formulas out there to try. This was better than average, but for $18, I don't think it's worth it.

on 2/26/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Why must great lipglosses come with a crappy twisting applicator?!
I have this in the color Trixie which is a light shimmery baby pink. It's not sticky or waxy. Its quite smooth and smells like strawberries. You get a pretty good amount of product and it has a decent staying time.
Nothing negative about this except for the applicator that takes five hours to twist up. :)

on 5/12/2009 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Was looking for a good opaque burnt caramel gloss without sparkle, picked up Freya. The scent/flavor is nice. The color is not as opaque/solid as i had in mind, but it's very neutral.

The twist up brush on mine keeps forcing a goop of gloss out the side of the brush which is very annoying for expensive gloss. I tried fluffing/rearranging the bristles, it's stuck that way.