Pixi Lip Booster

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Pixi Lip Booster

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had this in Elf and I thought it smelled great - strawberries but not too synthetic. These definitely reminded me of my very first lip gloss from Prestige - the Jetstream with the click mechanism (discontinued), which turned out to be a copycat of Stila's lip glazes. I have yet to try the original. Don't get me wrong - I love Stila but I'm not longer favouring lip glosses like I did in my teens. When I first saw these, I thought there was a lot of product in them. It was chunkier so I didn't really like how that was. I believe these are discontinued now but you can probably still get old stock online.

on 4/11/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love Maxi. Its the clear color. I have sensitive lips that get irritated with boosters. But his one doesn't irritate or scratch my lips. Plumps up enough that I know the difference and feel better. And doesn't make my lips look cakey. I tried the other colors but this one I think it the best quality.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG of lipglosses. I have it in No. 6 Elf and it goes on beautifully and stays on. I have tried them all, Lancome, Clinique, MAC, Stila, Urban Decay you name it, but I keep coming back to these. Such lovely color and shimmer and the smell is FABULOUS! It has the most delicious strawberry scent. I wish they were a little easier on the wallet but for the staying power, wonderful smell, and beautiful color I will continue buying them as long as they continue making them :)

on 5/12/2009 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Was looking for a good opaque burnt caramel gloss without sparkle, picked up Freya. The scent/flavor is nice. The color is not as opaque/solid as i had in mind, but it's very neutral.

The twist up brush on mine keeps forcing a goop of gloss out the side of the brush which is very annoying for expensive gloss. I tried fluffing/rearranging the bristles, it's stuck that way.